THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Yea without a doubt we will tee it up together and I will have the game recorded so when we head back to the house Saturday night we can watch it in no time at all.
Great, I won't bother to set up my DVR then, you sir are "da man."

One t is in Chicago for work this week. I'm sure once He gets settled in he'll get stuff updated.

Look at the Ga boys creating sparks.

This weekend is gonna be awesome!

QFT, I am looking forward to finally meeting the good looking Calloway brother. hehe

QFT, I am looking forward to finally meeting the good looking Calloway brother. hehe

Damn it! I know you aren't talking about
Me

JB will you have the new Miyazaki B.Asha series shaft on board the Tour Van?

If anyone would like to get a practice round of golf at Skybrook before the NC outing, PM me.

Travis

If anyone would like to get a practice round of golf at Skybrook before the NC outing, PM me.

Travis

checking out Birkdale on Saturday, and was going to drive my skybrook and take a look at the greens

checking out Birkdale on Saturday, and was going to drive my skybrook and take a look at the greens

I played there last week and the greens were a little on the rough side. Hopefully with all the rain, the greens will come back around.

Pardon the skim but what times this shindig get rolling Sat morning? I'm getting a rental since I sold the beater mobile I kept at home, curious if I can pick it up sat morning or friday afternoon.

Pardon the skim but what times this shindig get rolling Sat morning? I'm getting a rental since I sold the beater mobile I kept at home, curious if I can pick it up sat morning or friday afternoon.

I believe the tee times are around 11:00 a.m. I will be there around 8:00 a.m. as well as others on here. I can't speak for JB but I believe he and the van will be there around 8 as well

SW,
Tee times are late morning around 11 am I believe. We will be there early to beat the course traffic and get the Tour Van parked in a safe place. We will be prepared to hit the range at around 9am I believe.

Thanks, that gives me ample tiWanted to make sure I got there with time to try some gear out before hand

Just a reminder to those that have a Skycaddie or GPS device. Make sure you download the course on your device. The GPS units on the golf carts did not work when I was there last week.

Will we be able to buy THP store items at the event? I need some new THP tees.

Will we be able to buy THP store items at the event? I need some new THP tees.

If there are items in stock, we will bring as much as we can.

If there are items in stock, we will bring as much as we can.

Should I go ahead and buy them through the store? If so can I get them there so GG doesn't have to ship them?

Should I go ahead and buy them through the store? If so can I get them there so GG doesn't have to ship them?

You would have to ask her that. I would say that would make the most sense.

You would have to ask her that. I would say that would make the most sense.

Sounds great. Thanks.

Check out the B.Asha thread Shark. It appears that way.

Very cool JB.I'm looking forward to checking this shaft out perhaps it could be a game changer for the better.

What is insane is that the shafts we will be trying are still in Japan right now.

There is a chance, albeit slim, that I'll be in Charlotte that weekend. Any room left for a MIA hacker to join in the fun?

There is a chance, albeit slim, that I'll be in Charlotte that weekend. Any room left for a MIA hacker to join in the fun?

Are you wanting to play both Sat/Sun?

I think there's absolutely some room and I hope you can indeed make it for the fun!

Dude, so glad to see you on again!

Are you wanting to play both Sat/Sun?

I think there's absolutely some room and I hope you can indeed make it for the fun!

Probably just Saturday. I can only handle so much embarrassment at one time.

Dude, so glad to see you on again!

Glad I'm back on again too. Won't be as much as before, but I have been stealthily checking in during my absence.

Back