That was a fun read!! YOu guys gave it a good go at it. Those videos were great, the girls seemed like they were having a blast. I think its awesome they went out and played a round with you guys!

I'm sorry I missed all the action. No shame in losing to pros IMO. You guys put up a valiant effort!

Meredith saying 'do the math' was funny!

This video makes me lol every time I watch it.

That's definitely my favorite video of the bunch! "And there's Hawk....he lies 2..." Great video.

That is a good vid hehe. I also liked the one on the green. JB absolutely drilled the pin, but was still away. Just goes to show what these girls are capable of.

This is the message I just received from Kris. I asked for a rematch.

"sure, the beating might be worse next time though, just saying."

Lol. I need to hit her up for a little bit of schooling in trash talk. Haha.

This is the message I just received from Kris. I asked for a rematch.

"sure, the beating might be worse next time though, just saying."

I think a rematch is in order and I am going to work on that.

It was a lot of fun to read through JB. The vids were fantastic as well. Any chance that the world famous rope hook got caught on tape?

I think a rematch is in order and I am going to work on that.

I hope you get another shot at this. I'd love to join you, but I have a feeling that you may need a little more help that I can offer for a year or two. I think a format like we played without the scramble could be equal a THP win.

It was a lot of fun to read through JB. The vids were fantastic as well. Any chance that the world famous rope hook got caught on tape?

I dont think we did. I will show it to you at the outing I am sure when I am out in the trees. Im a horrible golfer off the tee.

I dont think we did. I will show it to you at the outing I am sure when I am out in the trees. Im a horrible golfer off the tee.

Please be sure to get it on video for us who cant make it, im wanting to see this shot lol. So on the rematch will it be you and Hawk again or you and somebody else.

Please be sure to get it on video for us who cant make it, im wanting to see this shot lol. So on the rematch will it be you and Hawk again or you and somebody else.

Hawk lives kind of far away, so I am not sure how it will be done. Meredith Duncan also lives a little far, but is in FL quite a bit. Kris Tamulis is close by, so we may have to play here pretty soon.

Hawk lives kind of far away, so I am not sure how it will be done. Meredith Duncan also lives a little far, but is in FL quite a bit. Kris Tamulis is close by, so we may have to play here pretty soon.

If you need a THP playing partner I'll come out to Orlando and play for sure. I'm not to far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure Kris knows another good player, this was a great idea, loved following this thread

The rope hook is like a UFO....not believable until you see it
Fortunately I've been able to see it a few times in person and all you can do is shake your head and laugh. Such a funny but awesome shot to see.

The rope hook is like a UFO....not believable until you see it
Fortunately I've been able to see it a few times in person and all you can do is shake your head and laugh. Such a funny but awesome shot to see.

I was freaking cracking up when I finally saw it.

dude, when I first saw it I was like 'no way, do it again' and of course he did it again. hysterical
I was freaking cracking up when I finally saw it.

Just getting caught up with this. What a cool day of golf this was. You guys were good sports to go into this match as underdogs. Not every guy would even attempt this. It sure looked like a lot of fun. Thanks to the Kris and Meredith for participating.

I played this course years ago when it first opened and may have missed you talking about the course, but what did you think about it?

Just getting caught up with this. What a cool day of golf this was. You guys were good sports to go into this match as underdogs. Not every guy would even attempt this. It sure looked like a lot of fun. Thanks to the Kris and Meredith for participating.

I played this course years ago when it first opened and may have missed you talking about the course, but what did you think about it?

Great layout. Phenomenal conditions....Outside of the greens, which were under repair in some areas.

Great layout. Phenomenal conditions....Outside of the greens, which were under repair in some areas.
Glad to hear it. You never know how a course is going to hold up nowadays and I remember it as being a good course.

Back