Thrashers Move To Winnipeg

Yuss!! I love the Moose logo.. I used it on a hockey forum as everyone called me Moose for some reason, just with a little colour change!

I wouldn't hate that decision at all. I think the Moose logo and name are substantially better.

I could be mistaken but your username was Moose so that may be why we called you Moose..lol

I was reading this morning that they want a 13,000 seat season ticket commitment for 3 years as part of the sale and relocation. That seems a bit steep. I know people want the team back but to be forced to buy 3 seasons worth of tickets up front is a bit much.

I think theyll get it. This is Canada and hockey we are talking about.

I think theyll get it. This is Canada and hockey we are talking about.

Of course they will get it, I just think it was a bit much for them to ask for. For some of the expensive seats, you are talking 50-60,000 up front. Thats a big commitment.

I could be mistaken but your username was Moose so that may be why we called you Moose..lol

The name was given to me shortly before that place began.. It was either that or "CodeNameDuchess" hahaha! (Love me some Archer)

I was reading this morning that they want a 13,000 seat season ticket commitment for 3 years as part of the sale and relocation. That seems a bit steep. I know people want the team back but to be forced to buy 3 seasons worth of tickets up front is a bit much.

I think it's quite necessary really.. I believe the arean in Winnipeg is slightly smaller, and the fact that they already lost a team once doesn't exactly bolster confidence in the city. I am still surprised they were the next in line for a team, but whatever, I suspect they'll get at least a couple years of proving me wrong.

The name was given to me shortly before that place began.. It was either that or "CodeNameDuchess" hahaha! (Love me some Archer)

I think it's quite necessary really.. I believe the arean in Winnipeg is slightly smaller, and the fact that they already lost a team once doesn't exactly bolster confidence in the city. I am still surprised they were the next in line for a team, but whatever, I suspect they'll get at least a couple years of proving me wrong.

And your OTP player's name was Moose..lol

Back