Thread of Riddles

At first I wanted to say
Spoiler
t*t

But then I realized the answer was
Spoiler
Teapot
Neither of those is what I was looking for, but your real answer works for sure!
I was going for
Spoiler
Golf Course, it was a tee to start, a tee to end, and a "Green" on it, get it, green tea!!!

Neither of those is what I was looking for, but your real answer works for sure!
I was going for
Spoiler
Golf Course, it was a tee to start, a tee to end, and a "Green" on it, get it, green tea!!!

Spoiler
But it doesn't have a tee to end. It has a green or a hole to end!

Two classics:

For every one of these you take, you leave one behind.
Spoiler
Footstep

What gets wetter the more it dries?
Spoiler
Towel

What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is very dangerous?

What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is very dangerous?
Nicely done!!!
Spoiler
A sparrow with a machine gun!

A house sits on a hill over looking a valley, all for corners of this house point south and a mother bear and her cubs walk by what color are her cubs

Spoiler
White, the house is in the Artic

Second one, a ship is in a harbor on a pier, there is a rope ladder hanging off the side of the ship to the waters edge, there are 20 steps on the ladder each step is a foot apart, high tide comes in and the water level goes up 10 feet, how many steps go under water ?

Second one, a ship is in a harbor on a pier, there is a rope ladder hanging off the side of the ship to the waters edge, there are 20 steps on the ladder each step is a foot apart, high tide comes in and the water level goes up 10 feet, how many steps go under water ?

Spoiler
None. The boat rises with the water.

What do Hackers do when THP is down all day?

What do Hackers do when THP is down all day?

I didn't know it was down until I got home tonight after 12 hours of working in the rain, but I must say I'm glad its back up

Love all the riddles. I've always enjoyed them, but don't really know any good ones myself that aren't common.

Anyone ever watch the movie Mafia!? Terribly hilarious movie, but there was always a riddle scene that always made me laugh.

Been a while, but I will try to recollect it. A boy has a girl at knifepoint and the protagonist asks the boy a riddle. If he is wrong he has to let them go.

It was the old "a rooster is on the peak of a roof. When it lays an egg, which side of the roof does the egg roll off"? The boy gets it wrong and gets all sad. Again, it is a terrible movie, but if you are in the mood to watch a terrible comedy that will make you laugh/cringe, check it out.

Favorite of all time and a classic was :
The man who built it didnt need it. The man who bought it didnt use it and the man that used it never wanted it.

I have no clue how to do a spoiler button so im sure someone will answer..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hahaha I like that one Tom! A little mind madness!

Favorite of all time and a classic was :
The man who built it didnt need it. The man who bought it didnt use it and the man that used it never wanted it.

I have no clue how to do a spoiler button so im sure someone will answer..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's a great riddle!!!

Spoiler
a coffin

Back