CONTEST Thrillbilly Jim’s Fitting Contest

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I am going tomorrow morning to Loggerhead Golf, here in beautiful Wilmywood, to be fitted for new gear. We will be looking at fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters.

So, let’s have a contest. Whoever can correctly guess what iron/shaft combination I get fitted into will win a prize pack. There is a chance I re-shaft my current irons, so that is a valid option. If no one correctly guesses the iron/shaft combo or there are multiple correct answers, I will use a RNG to choose the winner. Good luck!

I am going tomorrow morning to Loggerhead Golf, here in beautiful Wilmywood, to be fitted for new gear. We will be looking at fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters.

So, let’s have a contest. Whoever can correctly guess what iron/shaft combination I get fitted into will win a prize pack. There is a chance I re-shaft my current irons, so that is a valid option. If no one correctly guesses the iron/shaft combo or there are multiple correct answers, I will use a RNG to choose the winner. Good luck!
That is a lot to be fitted for in one session.

Yikes. You're going to be beat when you're done

Darkspeed iron hybrid combo.

So many different shaft options out there in a custom fitting that it seems impossible to pick and I don't know what your currently gaming.

So... shot in the dark you'll be fit in Elevate 95r shafts.

Wilson

Darkspeed iron hybrid combo.

So many different shaft options out there in a custom fitting that it seems impossible to pick and I don't know what your currently gaming.

So... shot in the dark you'll be fit in Elevate 95r shafts.
Signature but might not be current.
Screenshot_20240321_132341_Chrome.jpg

T200 w/ mmt 105s

Last edited:
Henry Winkler Reaction GIF by HBO

I did an iron fitting last year with Club Champion. You can go look at that to get some idea.

Still be fitted for Cleveland's.
Driver & 3W : Ventrus RED TR5 Non Vel Driver=12* loft 3W- 15* loft
Hybrids: Tensi Blu Non Vel 65
Irons: Launcher Halo KBS Exotic T61 90 Mid Launch

I'm already tired thinking of how long that fitting day will be, but should be fun.

I'm gonna stay you stay within the Cleveland family, but move to Zipcore XL with Dart V 105.

Irons: TM P790
Shafts: Recoil Dart 105 F4
Putter: LAB DF 3

Have mercy @Thrillbilly Jim - have the icebath ready after that session. You will be one sore dude!!

Fairway Woods: Cobra DarkSpeed w/ UST LIN-Q M40X RED
Hybrids: TaylorMade Stealth2 w/ Fujikura Ventus Red
Irons: Srixon ZX-5 w/ KBS Tour-V shafts
Wedges: Cleveland CBX ZipCore w/ KBS Wedge shafts
Putter: Sachs Parente (You tried some others but you are not giving up on this beauty). NO CHANGE

Since I didn't skim :rolleyes: I know the contest is for iron and shaft combo only, which will be:

AI Smoke w/ Recoil Dart shafts

Irons: TM P790
Shafts: Recoil Dart 105 F4
Putter: LAB DF 3
The putter is a foregone conclusion. This is just a ruse to get the putter.

Back