Hello all

Just thought I give you guys an update.

I went to hong kong yesterday and had custom fit for titleist clubs, and am very with the service I had and how it went. It will take a month before I can get my hands on them when they are ready, but I can't wait.

In the end, I got the d2 driver, 2 hybrids, 5-pw, 3 wedges(black), and scotty Cameron putter. I will put details and pictures up when imget them.

The fitter was very professional, and advised that I had a very powerful half swing. Meaning that I need to twist my hips more towards the end of the swing for the finish. Makes sense?

Price was much lower than I expected, was expecting to pay much more.

I got were cb.

That sounds awesome. Good for you, looks like you got what you wanted. Oh, and you have room for another club in your bag in case you didn't know.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

That sounds awesome. Good for you, looks like you got what you wanted. Oh, and you have room for another club in your bag in case you didn't know.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Yes, I asked the guy if I should fill the bag with a 3 wood. He said that I should wait cause 3 wood is very hard to hit. He said to play with what I got first and then decide at later stage. But also he said if I am desperate for a 3 wood, he cannot stop me from buying it.

Congrats on the clubs! Nobody makes bad clubs from all the big manufacturers, some are better suited to certain players, but you can play well with any set, as long as you put the time in and you have a coach that is pretty good. One of my main criteria's when choosing clubs, is that I must be happy with what they look like. Buying golf equipment is often an emotional purchase, and what is in your bag, is more often than not, a reflection of how you perceive yourself, or how you want yourself to be perceived. For example, look at putters. Probably the most emotionally connected club in the bag. Sure the different shafts and weights make a difference, but there is probably another brand, that makes something similar enough... yet we choose what we choose.

That being said, getting fit for your clubs is important and dont discount any other brand, there is no reason to be brand loyal in golf, unless you being paid for it. If you are not excited about your clubs, and you are not excited to hit them, then you might as well not have bought them. Have fun with your titleists and good luck!

I finally got to hit the 910 today and yesterday at GG and man I have to pick up that driver but only if I can get the right shaft. I love the feeling it gives(the bounce off the face) it's much different than my supertri as of right now.

Skim??? Lol

OP- as others have said, congrats on the new clubs. Feels nice to have a new set up. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress. Keep up the good work.

Hello all

Just thought I give you guys an update.

I went to hong kong yesterday and had custom fit for titleist clubs, and am very with the service I had and how it went. It will take a month before I can get my hands on them when they are ready, but I can't wait.

In the end, I got the d2 driver, 2 hybrids, 5-pw, 3 wedges(black), and scotty Cameron putter. I will put details and pictures up when imget them.

The fitter was very professional, and advised that I had a very powerful half swing. Meaning that I need to twist my hips more towards the end of the swing for the finish. Makes sense?

Price was much lower than I expected, was expecting to pay much more.

I got were cb.

That CB character is a big deal, even in China. Congrats on the new sticks.

quick question guys, I have one more space for a club, do I get a 3 wood? or which club do you reccommend. I see most golfers have driver and a 3 wood in there bags. cheers all

That's you're call. Lots of people do use a 3 wood for that spot, others a 4. Personally I've canned the 3W for now and am using another hybrid in it's place which has the same loft of most 4 woods (17 degrees). What would you use the 3 wood for? Some people use it only off the tee as a "safe" club vs their driver or a way to cut down distance. Others use it for fairways to make up a lot of distance in a hurry on par 4/5's. Perhaps it's to make up a lot of ground after a flubbed tee shot? Certain woods are "better" at different things then others. A TEE Trilogy for example is a great 3 wood from the rough to make up pure distance but isn't the greatest off the tee. A 910 Fd is a great "safe" club off the tee but meh off a fairway/rough, etc etc. Think about what distance you're looking for, whether you want a high, soft landing shot or one that rolls out for lots of extra distance, what types of lies you would use it for. Once you've got that in mind you can narrow down the options a bit and then start testing everything that fits your criteria.

quick question guys, I have one more space for a club, do I get a 3 wood? or which club do you reccommend. I see most golfers have driver and a 3 wood in there bags. cheers all

Its all about gaps man. Fill the gaps the best you can

Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated. I think maybe I should wait until I get the clubs, play around with them for a bit, then decide later what I need.

Great clubs, never hurts to have a set that is new and fitted, means all you have to do is get your swing right, no excuses!

Great clubs, never hurts to have a set that is new and fitted, means all you have to do is get your swing right, no excuses!

indeed!! I am itching to get my clubs. it seems forever that I will get them, only a couple more weeks though!!

I know its a bit late, but i haven't had the time to post up, but here are some of the pics of my clubs :)

how do you make the pics come up without having to open up another link with the pics?

Congrats, Looks like it's time to hit the Range.

910 3W is an incredible club. Personally I only like to hit 3W off the tee. If you are like me, I would consider the 910 FD. I have learned though that the Mashie M2 is the far more versatile club for me. It's a little shorter but I am more accurate with it, especially off the turf

I know its a bit late, but i haven't had the time to post up, but here are some of the pics of my clubs :)

how do you make the pics come up without having to open up another link with the pics?

Nice bag romeolo, is that the Tour AD DI in the D2? Thats the shaft I play in mine.

I had my heart set on all TM but I treid the CG15 wedges and ended up with 3, possibly moving to 4 next year (losing the 4-hybrid). Point is, try everything before you make a decision. Don't pick what looks the coolest.

That's a great looking bag and a bunch of nice clubs there! I hope they work well for you. Let us know how they work out!

I saw all the new Titleist irons at GG and they sure are nice looking. Some of the best looking irons out right now IMO.

nice bag. good choice, hope they work well for you.

Great bag, good luck and have fun!

Very Nice. You will enjoy them.

Very nice set of clubs mate. I have the same group of wedges by Titleist and play AP2's 5-pw. You'll enjoy them. Where did you get the iron covers?

Great looking shiny new clubs. I love Titleist! Now go get them things dirty!!!

Back