Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Should THP bring back live shots at the first tee? This was a fun video to watch.
100%. They had them at the last TPC Las Vegas Morgan Cup.

100%. They had them at the last TPC Las Vegas Morgan Cup.
I remember it at the 2020 MC. It definitely added another element to it. Been a while since we have seen one!

Pretty cool seeing this pop up with a bunch of THP royalty named.

I am in favor of as much live coverage as possible.

Just rewatched that. We were some young lads, @Jman @Canadan @ddec

I was the very last tee shot in that first round. Stomach was in knots for an hour-ish.

I was the very last tee shot in that first round. Stomach was in knots for an hour-ish.
Cameras or not, when in the last group at a THP event it’s tough. A lot of time to think about it haha.

Cameras or not, when in the last group at a THP event it’s tough. A lot of time to think about it haha.
I freakin' smoked my drive!

Man, that's a TON of memories there. 14* SLDR driver, two waggles, and stomach full of knots.

I just had a time hop on my Facebook from the alt-shot round that year.

Holy eff time flies. And I was skinny as hell haha

Pretty cool seeing this pop up with a bunch of THP royalty named.

I am in favor of as much live coverage as possible.
Wow! I LIKE IT!

Those tee shots were nerve wrecking. And, SO much fun.
What about the "STFU" on the tee box on the par 3? Oh my, grandpa was a bit frustrated with us😆

I just had a time hop on my Facebook from the alt-shot round that year.

Holy eff time flies. And I was skinny as hell haha
Indeed it does.

Now that I know what drive I hit….I wish there was good enough cell coverage at Old Waverly to bring the opening tee shots live to THP.

What about the "STFU" on the tee box on the par 3? Oh my, grandpa was a bit frustrated with us😆
Second hole on Caledonia? Right?

Man, that's a TON of memories there. 14* SLDR driver, two waggles, and stomach full of knots.
I have a REAL golf swing now, thank god.

I think I might still have one of those polos in my closet. I should go shame myself haha
I still have those TM polos, they actually fit again!

Second hole on Caledonia? Right?
Yup, second on front or back. I can't remember. Poor Ken was fuming for such a quiet and great guy. Wasn't expecting that🤣

Man I had waggles for days back then😔

Yup, second on front or back. I can't remember. Poor Ken was fuming for such a quiet and great guy. Wasn't expecting that🤣
What set him off? I cant remember.

Man I had waggles for days back then😔
Mine has gotten....worse. I wish I only had 2 waggles these days.

Reactions: J4U
What set him off? I cant remember.
We wouldn't shut up while he was doing his routine. Thought @ddec was going to hurt himself laughing. I think we all did. Ken eventually apologized and laughed too.

We wouldn't shut up while he was doing his routine. Thought @ddec was going to hurt himself laughing. I think we all did. Ken eventually apologized and laughed too.
LMAO....yes, now I remember. We were just chatting it up and he freaking lost it...on all 3 of us! Dean coudnt even swing after that. Hitting trees and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
LMAO....yes, now I remember. We were just chatting it up and he freaking lost it...on all 3 of us! Dean coudnt even swing after that. Hitting trees and everything.
I think I went over the trees behind the green on approach the next hole. Thankfully didn't hit anyone on that tbox :drinks:

Good memories

Back