Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

I was lucky enough to be chosen for TEEm Tour Edge and just got my first box in and it contained 56 degree and 60 degree m/n wedges. The offset mentioned is so minimal in person. Here are some pictures in hand, can't wait to get then on the course.

PXL_20240508_204156744.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240508_204220905.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Last edited:
My Wingman wedges have been solid this year. Short game has been my best category this season, and I'm using my 2 Wingman wedges (50* S/D and 56* F/S) far more around the greens than any of my other wedges/clubs. Something that has jumped out has been the amount of spin the 50* can produce for me out of rough around the greens. I'm generally pulling the 50 for lower, more running shots, but the ball still has a healthy amount of check when it hits the green.

I was lucky enough to be chosen for TEEm Tour Edge and just got my first box in and it contained 56 degree and 60 degree m/n wedges. The offset mentioned is so minimal in person. Here are some pictures in hand, can't wait to get then on the course. View attachment 9265474
View attachment 9265475
I just received mine today too. Trying them out this weekend and next week in league play.

Man these were so good for me at Ballyhack, exclusively used my 60* S/D around the green but could also get a full swing shot in it that came in high with plenty of stop.
Looking forward to the 2024 teams thoughts on these.

These look really nice. I may have to see if I can find them locally.

The finish and quality of these is top notch. Offset doesn't seem to be off putting especially since I play a cbx2 52*. I've been wanting to try a 60* so this is perfect. We have insane storms so will be a little before I get to try them but I can't wait.

PXL_20240508_231921097.jpg

These wedges felt heavy to me compared to other wedges. Is the weight used to adjust swing weight?

These wedges felt heavy to me compared to other wedges. Is the weight used to adjust swing weight?
Yep! There are several different weights available on their website and it uses a standard golf wrench

This 60* looks amazing in person, I can't wait to get it to the course, the rubber vicor even feels cool, the tech seems very evident looking at it in person.
IMG_3642.JPGIMG_3643.JPG
The shaft is an awesome choice!
IMG_3646.JPG
Side note, there is something super special and exciting when a box like this shows up!
IMG_3641.JPG
The set is now complete, can't wait to start testing!
IMG_3649.JPG

Last edited:
Got them on the top tracer today and all I can say is wow. Forgiving, long, and just a joy to hit. I was spinning range balls backwards

I'm hitting the 56 so pure on everything. I never usually take full swings with my 56* and I felt very confident with anything I hit. Also these are long if I go after it I can carry the 56* over 100 yards.PXL_20240509_231733551.jpgPXL_20240509_231526725.jpgPXL_20240509_231419989.jpgPXL_20240509_231413143.jpgPXL_20240509_231410951.jpg

Also forgiveness I hit 1 off the toe and it just got up in the air and went straight. I can honestly say I'm very impressed with these and will keep testing but these are firmly in the bag.

Also forgiveness I hit 1 off the toe and it just got up in the air and went straight. I can honestly say I'm very impressed with these and will keep testing but these are firmly in the bag.
That's awesome, can't wait to get them out. I'm anxious to see that they can do for full shots and around the green chipping.

I got out today to chip with both wedges. I wanted to hit full shots but ran out of time. I have the 56/60 m/n for context. Took a picture of the 56 at address. It definitely sits more open that I'm used to (was playing 54 degree Cleveland RTX3 prior)

PXL_20240510_150159501.jpg

First initial thoughts are these are really easy to spin and stop on 10 yard chip shots out of the short grass. On the little longer pitches it had a different turf interaction than I'm used to but once I got used to it, I enjoyed how they reacted. I hit out of the rough as well for a little bit and felt the bigger face made it easier to have good contact all the way thru.

I have a tee time on Sunday so I'll get to put them in action during a round and will have more feedback.

I got out today to chip with both wedges. I wanted to hit full shots but ran out of time. I have the 56/60 m/n for context. Took a picture of the 56 at address. It definitely sits more open that I'm used to (was playing 54 degree Cleveland RTX3 prior)

View attachment 9265927

First initial thoughts are these are really easy to spin and stop on 10 yard chip shots out of the short grass. On the little longer pitches it had a different turf interaction than I'm used to but once I got used to it, I enjoyed how they reacted. I hit out of the rough as well for a little bit and felt the bigger face made it easier to have good contact all the way thru.

I have a tee time on Sunday so I'll get to put them in action during a round and will have more feedback.
The face definitely is larger. I know that can put some off but it gives me confidence I'm not going to blade it 150 yards. Though it can and did happen yesterday at the range I have the confidence to take the shot.

I'm noticing my bunker play has been really good with the 56* F/S grind. Much improved over the 60* custom Cobra grind and 58* Widelow I had used previously. Don't think I've felt as comfortable out of the sand since I had a 58* PM Grind in the bag.

Finally got out for my first round on the course with these today. Only hit the 56 while on the course, but I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. I've been really struggling getting my wedges up in the air on those 40-60 yard shots and it's really made my score balloon lately. The larger face I'm assuming is a big help along with the vibrcor pocket is giving me great turf interaction. Around the greens was just as good as my chipping session the other day. Chipping is the best part of my game and usually what keeps me having decent scores and the 56 m/n was great in that regard as well. I'm seeing good spin on my short grass chips.

Got out for 9 holes tonight in league, was only able to hit the 56 today again, didn't really end up in a spot where I was comfortable to hit the 60. Had my first bunker shot and was shocked at the spin I got out of it, one hop and dead stopped. Hit 2 chip shots into less than 5 feet as well. Really impressed at how easy they are to hit along with producing the great results I'm looking for.

A very brief, rain-cancelled, practice session yesterday, I tried to get some work in before the storm blew in, but mother nature wasn't having it!

I will say, that the offset isn't nearly as noticeable as I thought it would be, and the feel and turf interaction was awesome. The sound was a bit different from my current wedges, I'll be able to get more comparison and practice in this weekend.

MORE SOON!

A very brief, rain-cancelled, practice session yesterday, I tried to get some work in before the storm blew in, but mother nature wasn't having it!

I will say, that the offset isn't nearly as noticeable as I thought it would be, and the feel and turf interaction was awesome. The sound was a bit different from my current wedges, I'll be able to get more comparison and practice in this weekend.

MORE SOON!
Agreed, the offset really wasn't noticable to my eye when lined up, and the turf interaction has been really good.

Back