Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Drivers

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Year after year it has been discussed just how impressive and important the Hot Launch lineup is for Tour Edge. Hot Launch is at its core a concept which has allowed Tour Edge to provide performance for those who are cost conscientious. However, this is the year where the big picture could become even more clear, as while they have always packed technology into the Extreme (E) and Competition (C) series, it is with the new 524’s that we see trademark tech like Ridgeback from the Exotics line trickle down into Hot Launch.

Not only are they offering two different drivers which address a wide variety of needs, they are doing it with Tour proven technology at an astounding $249.99 price point. Buckle up for the E524 and C524 Drivers from Tour Edge.

Continue reading...

Only $250?!? That’s awesome. Great option for the consumer focused on price.

• Staff
Only $250?!? That’s awesome. Great option for the consumer focused on price.
Better yet, they’re tech heavy too. The bag for the buck is wild for sure

Love how Tour Edge made a strong push to incorporate as much tech from the exotics line as they did. At the price points they are listing these at, they should be damn attractive.

Every year it seems Tour Edge raises the bar on their products! Love this!

• Staff
Love how Tour Edge made a strong push to incorporate as much tech from the exotics line as they did. At the price points they are listing these at, they should be damn attractive.
Yep, the C’s in particular are essentially Exotics via trickle down tech, which makes PERFECT sense.

OK that price point is killer, great job Tour Edge.

Even better - the drivers look GOOD. The Hot Launch line has, at least to my eye, not had the same aesthetics that the TEE lines have had, in both design and color combos. Making a great looking driver that has some really good tech at that price point is a winner.

The C looks very much like a bonded E723 and that's a good thing imo. That driver bangs.

That C driver looks really good, and for 249? Looks really really good haha

that price point is just nuts for that much tech. 15deg driver in the E series?!? That's very tempting to try as a fairway finder.

Love it. Cheaper than Sub70 and Haywood (for example) and at least you’re certain of the tech behind it.

The C looks very much like a bonded E723 and that's a good thing imo. That driver bangs.
TOTALLY agree. This was my exact thought when I saw the tech info, and it’s a SMART move.

One regret I have is not hitting that 15° driver from the last release. I’m a super curious about it.

Fantastic price point! Love that Ridgeback is present on both these heads now as well. Looks a bit more pronounced in these photos but could just be the photos. I bet that C driver has some pop in it.

Great write up @Jman!!! Awesome price point, like how the Exotics influence has come into this line.

Great write up @Jman!!! Awesome price point, like how the Exotics influence has come into this line.
It really is a savvy move to see the trickle down effect taking place. It’s a big benefit to what Hot Launch can be for them imo.

Great writeup! Looks like lots of tech packed into a fantastic price point. Solid looking driver at that.

It really is a savvy move to see the trickle down effect taking place. It’s a big benefit to what Hot Launch can be for them imo.
Its done in so many other industries, no reason why it shouldn't be used here too.

Great writeup! Looks like lots of tech packed into a fantastic price point. Solid looking driver at that.

Its done in so many other industries, no reason why it shouldn't be used here too.
Totally agree, especially when the tech is damn good.

I love the color scheme this year. Not sure I need to replace my driver, but looks, price, and performance may say otherwise.

I don’t understand the price…and I mean that in the best ways possible. Haha. Would be fun to get them on a monitor against other drivers for science. And would actually really love to see my dad try them.

Price is bananas in a good way. Also the shorter stock playing lengths are pretty different compared to other OEMs!

Other than adjustability, this reads like an Exotics release. Pretty impressive

Currently using the TE Exotics E722 driver and will be ordering this new release. Love the anti slice design and the 44.5" length as that's what I always use for length.

Currently using the TE Exotics E722 driver and will be ordering this new release. Love the anti slice design and the 44.5" length as that's what I always use for length.
Let us know how it works out when you get it.

No he usado nunca un driver tour edge.solo tengo y muy feliz de tener el set de hierros E ,722 son excelentes muy pronto estaré probando el driver C-524

Back