Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Drivers

Played finally, after a 7 month layoff due to a rt knee injury, and got a chance to hit the E524 driver and 3 wood. I don't like the offset on the 10.5* driver. First time playing an offset driver and the visual looking down at the driver at address doesn't work. The results of the 7 drives I hit, only played 9 holes, were very good with the last drive hit dead nuts center with great results for this 79 year old swing. I just don't like looking at the offset. The 3 wood that is also offset really works great. I will keep the 3 wood, even though it's offset, but have ordered the C524 driver.

There's nothing wrong with the offset of the E524 woods, I just don't like looking at the driver offset, but for some reason looking down at the offset 3 wood I can get used to since it produces penetrating results.

Played finally, after a 7 month layoff due to a rt knee injury, and got a chance to hit the E524 driver and 3 wood. I don't like the offset on the 10.5* driver. First time playing an offset driver and the visual looking down at the driver at address doesn't work. The results of the 7 drives I hit, only played 9 holes, were very good with the last drive hit dead nuts center with great results for this 79 year old swing. I just don't like looking at the offset. The 3 wood that is also offset really works great. I will keep the 3 wood, even though it's offset, but have ordered the C524 driver.

There's nothing wrong with the offset of the E524 woods, I just don't like looking at the driver offset, but for some reason looking down at the offset 3 wood I can get used to since it produces penetrating results.
Appreciate you chiming in with your thoughts. Let us know how the C goes.

C524 review here, really solid. He has the fairway review up too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back