CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Bus

Touring Purple
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~16
Untitled 61.jpeg

This one is going to require a little more effort from you all and the only way to win is following along, but the prize pack (Touring Purple swag, Ballyhack swag, possibly more) will be worth it, I promise!

• Smaller prize pack for 5 in a row
  • Grand prize to blackout

STEP 1: **CLICK HERE**

STEP 2:
Click file > Make a copy

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 9.38.13 AM.png

STEP 3: Copy/Paste the options you want onto the bingo card (you can just drag them too if you're familiar with sheets)

1714578252751.png

STEP 4: Post a screenshot of your completed card

STEP 5: In the live event thread, follow along and keep note of what post any of your spots happen in. There's no way I can keep track of everyone's cards, so you have to do this yourself. Once you have 5 in a row, post your card (with post #'s noted) and "BINGO". Same thing for the blackout.

• You can't fill your own boxes, i.e. if you pick "Ketchup", you can't then post something about Ketchup in the thread and use it for your card.
  • Qualifying posts start after @Daluteh posts a picture from an airport. Entries close at this point also.

That's all, hopefully this isn't a flop with the added effort required, but if it is, all the better for those of you that enter!

Last edited:
Hopefully this works...

Great contest fellas!

Is it supposed to be random or do we make loaded cards?

hahaha I love this. I cant follow along to the level I would need to if I want to win, but just wanted to say this is amazing!

I hope this works out because it could be really fun

This is sweet!!

This is a pretty cool I idea.

This one is going to require a little more effort from you all and the only way to win is following along, but the prize pack (Touring Purple swag, Ballyhack swag, possibly more) will be worth it, I promise!

• Smaller prize pack for 5 in a row
  • Grand prize to blackout

STEP 1: **CLICK HERE**

STEP 2:
Click file > Make a copy

View attachment 9262346

STEP 3: Copy/Paste the options you want onto the bingo card (you can just drag them too if you're familiar with sheets)

View attachment 9262347

STEP 4: Post a screenshot of your completed card

STEP 5: In the live event thread, follow along and keep note of what post any of your spots happen in. There's no way I can keep track of everyone's cards, so you have to do this yourself. Once you have 5 in a row, post your card (with post #'s noted) and "BINGO". Same thing for the blackout.

You can't fill your own boxes, i.e. if you pick "Ketchup", you can't then post something about Ketchup in the thread and use it for your card.

That's all, hopefully this isn't a flop with the added effort required, but if it is, all the better for those of you that enter!
Hmmmm I have seen this trick before.
Get an email or message that seems legit then you click the link and IT sends you a nastygram saying you failed the phishing test 🤣
Fool me once…

I'm skeptical of the group at large's ability to follow directions, but I put a fair amount of time into trying to figure out how to make it as easy as possible. 🤞
How many people forget to 'Make a Copy'

I am guessing at least one

I'm skeptical of the group at large's ability to follow directions, but I put a fair amount of time into trying to figure out how to make it as easy as possible. 🤞
We got this. Maybe.

How many people forget to 'Make a Copy'

I am guessing at least one
Hopefully it won't let you do anything else if you don't?

Really cool and different contest! Love the idea!

Hopefully goes without saying, but each spot has to be different.
I love that you needed to say that. Otherwise it'll just be all pace of play squares hah

Back