TPC Sawgrass 17th Underwater

That's great. The course I play on frequently had several of their low lying greens/fairways under water when the remnants of Lee went through 2 weeks ago. They had 3 holes closed to play because they were turned into a swamp.

Crazy pic!! 10 inches of rain. Wow.

That is one crazy pic! Thanks for sharing!

TPC Sawgrass 17th Underwater

I didn't see that anyone posted this yet. If they did, please disregard.

Here in Jacksonville we have had TONS of rain this week. In fact, this is the first day it hasn't rained in about 3-4 days and I couldn't practice today because the driving range was underwater. Anyway, here is a video shot of the 17th at Sawgrass a few days ago.

Wow that's a lot of water!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

As if it wasn't hard enough to hit that green :p

Wow that doesn't even look the same.

Haha.. "Signing off"

Dang! Hope it doesn't screw up the green.

Now that's what I call a water hazard !

That's a lot of water. looks a bit different. Now it's really an island green...

Just give a me row boat and I can still play it! Lol.

Wow!!!

It sure has been a lot of rain. I played the Valley course today. Only back nine was open and it was still very wet.

We toured the Stadium course on Monday during a break in the rain.m the Storyteller said that 45,000 players played the Stadium course last year and they removed 125,000 balls from the lake around the 17th. almost 3 balls per player avg. :)

Dang that's a lot of rain!

17th at Sawgrass is now a real island

17th at Sawgrass is now a real island

Thanks to all the rain in Florida! I don't think it would play any different, just need a boat to get to the hole.

Merged 4 threads together.

wow that is just crazy looking.

Lol. "We ARE closed today..."

The closed captioning is sort of entertaining on that video since the software picked up so many words incorrectly.

The closed captioning is sort of entertaining on that video since the software picked up so many words incorrectly.

Hahaha. I have never used that before!

Has that ever happened before?

The CC is golden!

Back