TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

Ya stores are always trying to get a few extra dollars, specifically on pre-orders. I am a sneakerhead so I have become familiar with the raised prices on pre-orders. The idea is that you can "guarantee" your pair. I think anyone who wants these will have no problem getting them. It is not like there is a ton of hype surrounding the shoe. There is plenty of interest, but I don't expect Nike to release limited quantities.

I like this shoe and I will be getting a pair. I will be sure to post my thoughts in this thread regarding my experience with the shoe. I golf at least three times a week so I will get some play out of them. I have always had Footjoys, but I have got to try these out.

I like the white ones if they are comfy and give enough support I'm snagging a pair.

I love the white ones. I will have to wait as I wear a 14, but maybe that is good. They don't appear to be a shoe that will last a long time, so maybe I can digest the reviews by then. When is the bigger release? August?

ya i am all in on a white pair they drop june 8th $199 up here in canada $179 south of the border

I love the white ones. I will have to wait as I wear a 14, but maybe that is good. They don't appear to be a shoe that will last a long time, so maybe I can digest the reviews by then. When is the bigger release? August?
Nike.com is releasing these as a general release, which means there will be plenty of pairs available on their site.

ya i am all in on a white pair they drop june 8th $199 up here in canada $179 south of the border

Call Golfsmith. Ordered mine yesterday and with their Father's day promo got %20 discount. They came in at $150 plus shipping!

These are definitely intriguing. I have Nike Free +2 running shoes and they are amazing. If the golf shoes feel anything like the running shoes, I may be tempted to turn my back on Adidas Golf (just this once), I really need to try these on.

Here are a couple official photos of the shoes.
30079967_im__________0_gsi.jpg

The black ones look a ton better here.
30079909_im__________0_gsi.jpg

Than they do here
pDSP1-13008693p275w.jpg

Here is a link that has a million pictures of the white pair:
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

I don't really understand why the two pictures of the black pair are so different. That first pic is from golfsmith so that has to be the actual shoe.

I might have to hook a pair of these up. Lots of great comfy golf shoe options out there.

i really like the looks of the white in pictures but sometimes when i see them in person im not as impressed. i just hope i still like them and they have enough support and aren't so flimsy that i don't want them.

I had written these off, but seeing all those pics of the white has been reconsidering.. they look pretty sharp.

I had written these off, but seeing all those pics of the white has been reconsidering.. they look pretty sharp.

i agree the more i see them the more i want them but they look flimsy which im not happy about. trying to decide if i wanna hit my my local GG at 10 tomorrow when they open or not try to snag some of the limited supply they are supposed to have.

i agree the more i see them the more i want them but they look flimsy which im not happy about. trying to decide if i wanna hit my my local GG at 10 tomorrow when they open or not try to snag some of the limited supply they are supposed to have.

I think that you should do that and write a good review for us on them.

I think that you should do that and write a good review for us on them.

lol might be an issue since im testing the CHAMP Spikes but i could switch them out and put them in these! lol

Just picked up my pair from the proshop! Initial thoughts are that they aren't sure easy on the eyes but they are incredibly INCREDIBLY comfortable. Wearing them now as I type and they're just hugging my feet. Took a few practice swings just before the rain came in and they're also nice and stable. Good thing they're waterproof as well.

It looks like theres 2 layers to the shoe, the soft inner with the support bands and an outer layer thats waterproof. I'm a little worried that the outer layer might start to fold/crease/wrinkle and collect some dirt but that's happened on pretty much every pair of shoes I've ever owned.

The tongue is also pretty tall and might cause some irritation. I've got taller socks on now so it's not bothering me, but we'll see how that flies tomorrow with shorter socks.

More once I get out to actually play tomorrow afternoon but I couldn't hold in my excitement! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer tomorrow!

Just picked up my pair from the proshop! Initial thoughts are that they aren't sure easy on the eyes but they are incredibly INCREDIBLY comfortable. Wearing them now as I type and they're just hugging my feet. Took a few practice swings just before the rain came in and they're also nice and stable. Good thing they're waterproof as well.

It looks like theres 2 layers to the shoe, the soft inner with the support bands and an outer layer thats waterproof. I'm a little worried that the outer layer might start to fold/crease/wrinkle and collect some dirt but that's happened on pretty much every pair of shoes I've ever owned.

The tongue is also pretty tall and might cause some irritation. I've got taller socks on now so it's not bothering me, but we'll see how that flies tomorrow with shorter socks.

More once I get out to actually play tomorrow afternoon but I couldn't hold in my excitement! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer tomorrow!

I was wondering about these as well being that i'll be wearing these with shorts most of the time with no show socks. Also I'm curious if the laces get undone easily with all the twisting and the softer upper. I noticed this happens more on my Nike's which has more softer type laces than any other shoe I've owned. Thanks and enjoy them!

post some pics with shorts...id like to see how tall they are (not in pants on Tiger). i think they look awesome, so if they are as comfy as everyone says, its a win win for me.

I just got the Watts brochure and they show the black shoes with the black swoosh. So confused.

Went to Dicks and they arent getting any. The guy mention they dont carry anything from the TW collection.

Went to my local Edwin Watts and they arent expecting anything. I told them that I wanted to try a few sizes before I decide. They are ordering 3 sizes so I can try and ill pick up a pair.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Went to Dicks and they arent getting any. The guy mention they dont carry anything from the TW collection.

Went to my local Edwin Watts and they arent expecting anything. I told them that I wanted to try a few sizes before I decide. They are ordering 3 sizes so I can try and ill pick up a pair.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Pardon the pun but Dicks sucks. Isn't there a Golfsmith or a Golf Galaxy near you? I find it hard to believe that Edwin Watts wasn't expecting any.

^^ lol

I need to see some pics with shorts, gents. Good to hear they are ultra comfy though...that's one "must" to cross off my list.

In terms of sizing, if found they fit exactly like my Nike free TR2 training shoes if that helps anyone. I'll work on pics in shorts tomorrow when I hit the course again.

Pardon the pun but Dicks sucks. Isn't there a Golfsmith or a Golf Galaxy near you? I find it hard to believe that Edwin Watts wasn't expecting any.

No GS or GG. But it was nice of Edwin Watts to order a few for stock in a few sizes for me to try on.

I'm surprised you actually got the 20% off since they are exempt from promotions.

Call Golfsmith. Ordered mine yesterday and with their Father's day promo got discount. They came in at $150 plus shipping!

These shoes look absolutely awesome. Can't wait to try a pair on.

Back