Ugly Putters - What's Your Choice

What about that freaking video cassette putter?

Some of these look like they could substitute as door knockers...

A while ago I was waiting to tee off and there was two guys on the putting green. The seemed very snobbish, they kept whispering back and forth about "that one kid" (me) and why I was still waiting to hit. I looked over and just starting laughing to myself when these were the putters they were using!

axisputter.jpg

6a00d8341caaef53ef014e888e23bb970d-800wi

The Axis 1 is a pretty legit putter. I have zero issues with my putting stroke but for someone with a bag stroke I think it would be a good option. The Futura... no comment :alien:

The Axis 1 is a pretty legit putter. I have zero issues with my putting stroke but for someone with a bag stroke I think it would be a good option. The Futura... no comment :alien:

+1 about the Axis 1. That thing is so money. If I wasn't so opposed to long/belly putters, I'd be bagging this. There was one in my local shop (in black though, forget that hideous gold), but only available in right handed. Well, I'm left handed (but I can do many things well RH). In putting right handed, I proceeded to make 4/5 putts from 10 feet out and the one that didn't go in was very close. I was able to produce perfect roll each time, too. Sometimes I wonder if it was my line or if I rolled it bad - this putter would completely eliminate the need for that question - if you miss, it's because you didn't read the right line or you putted too hard/soft.

I honestly think most Taylormade putters are hideous. I hate looking down at a white head, especially a putter.

+1 about the Axis 1. That thing is so money. There was one in my local shop (in black though, forget that hideous gold), but only available in right handed. Well, I'm left handed (but I can do many things well RH). In putting right handed, I proceeded to make 4/5 putts from 10 feet out and the one that didn't go in was very close.
Ditto. There was one at our Edwin Watts many months ago and, as a fluke, I gave it a whirl. It horrible to look at at first, but I was rolling some dead nice balls right away. Couldn't play it for real though!

one of my golfing buddies a few rounds ago had in his bag a putter that was the shape of a male's distinct portion of his anatomy...ironically enough he couldn't put anything in the hole with it.

one of my golfing buddies a few rounds ago had in his bag a putter that was the shape of a male's distinct portion of his anatomy...ironically enough he couldn't put anything in the hole with it.

Ah, it was a married putter.

And I nominate...
aefdcaf5-5901-c7eb.jpg

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I saw a guy play with one of these several years back. I thought it was a sweet looking putter (driver style), but some may call it ugly

I actually had one of these in the late-90s IIRC. It didn't stay in my bag very long. I replaced it with an Anser and never looked back.

I would submit the Yar:
PICT3895.jpg

I'll have too say my old Nike OZ was pretty weird. Every time I golfed with someone they would ask "Wat is that spaceship doing on your putter?"

Oh the humanity!! I nominate this one:

Cayman_brac_back.JPG

Back