Ultimate bag: What's your setup?

Driver Ping G15
Fairways My current Titleist 907
Hybrids Wilson Staff Fybrid 3 & 4
Irons Wilson Staff FG Tour
Wedges A set of Copper Clevelands (never could bring myself to spend the money for them back in the day, wish I had now)
Putter Wilson Staff 8882 (only if it has the feel of the old 8802, if not then the 8802)

Driver- K15
3 Wood Taylor Made Burner
3,4 Hybrid Adams Idea Black
5-Pw Titleist Ap1
52,56,60* Nike Victory Red V-Rev
Putter Taylor Made Itsy Bitsy

My Ultimate Bag:

Driver: Current, but with Miyazaki Blue R
Fairway: SuperFast 3-15*, with Miyazaki Blue R
Hybrid: Mashie 3-20.5*
Irons: Current
Wedges: Current, but with DG Spinner shafts
Putter: Current
Ball: Penta

All clubs with new decade grips

OK, this dream is subject to change with more extensive testing coming soon (hopefully).

Driver: Callaway Diablo Octane (possibly the TP) with the Project X (or C. Kua).
Hybrids: Cleveland Mashie 15.5, 20.5 and 23 (no three wood with the 15.5 Mashie)
Irons: Burner 2.0 5 - AW
Wedges: Mizuno MP T-11 54* and 60* (couldn't be more happy right now)
Putter: Oddyssey White Ice #1 (it works for me and I'm good with this flat stick)

Well I am going to take this on a slightly different bent.

Driver Cleveland White Limited
Irons Tour Edge Exotics Limited Edition
Putter custom made SeeMore or Nead or Betti

Still not sure which fw woods and wedges I would put in a Bridgestone Staff Bag. As you can probably tell by now this would be more of a collector set that would see limited time, if any on a course.

Well I hope they find their way into your bag man. I had a connection with the JPX 800's over the weekend. Uh oh!

funny i hit the jpx 800 pro after my lesson today- i really like the forged feel of those. i cannot wait for demo day... i think i want to try the burners - the jpx 800, the clevelang cg16... man im saving up now lol. I need to start searching for the best iron fitter in columbus. And we dont have a miyazaki fitter... boo

as for my ultimate bag - im going to withold reservations until after may. but i am definately getting shafts for my driver and fw. prob a new hybrid. and i def want to swap these irons out. I am going to buy a few cg-15 wedges to save for the future. eventually i might need the added spin from those old grooves. who knows. and cant hurt to hold on to em until what 2024 lol

PRGR 2010 EGG Impact PX-01 Driver with Quadra Fe55
PRGR 2010 Egg Spoon 17 Quadra 65
PRGR 2010 Egg Fairway 5,7 Quadra 65
PRGR Zoom Hybrid
PRGR 2010 Red Iron with Matrix Program Graphite shafts 90g
Yururi Seida Rupas wedges
Tayloramde Maranello Tour black agsi insert

I don't really have a good answer to this question.

My driver would stay.
No clue on fairway woods.
Hybrids would probably be the Mashie(s).
Irons would probably be the CG-16's.
I like my wedges right now.
Putter would be the Bettinardi Country Club Series.

I don't really have a good answer to this question.

My driver would stay.
No clue on fairway woods.
Hybrids would probably be the Mashie(s).
Irons would probably be the CG-16's.
I like my wedges right now.
Putter would be the Bettinardi Country Club Series.

good lord dude, that thing was stunning! it's the one putter i found myself putting with more than any other.

good lord dude, that thing was stunning! it's the one putter i found myself putting with more than any other.

I would have made it my lover, bro. That thing is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I would have made it my lover, bro. That thing is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

haha, the only thing it's lacking for me is some sort of alignment aid, just a dot or something.

I'm diggin' my bag right now... the only thing I'm trying to find is a 3w, new SW and LW.
Going back to the Ping G10 14* 3 wood and ordered Nike VR 56* and 60* (Black of course)

Back