Unofficial Callout..441 and Ddec vs....The Course Part IV-CONTEST!!

Signatures are up to date-ish? Gonna have to take the course in this one. Tough to play good golf without any clubs

I think ego's are inflated after the last 2 wins. Prestige Worldwide goes down with an 85.

Signatures are up to date-ish? Gonna have to take the course in this one. Tough to play good golf without any clubs

we sprinkled the WITB's in here somewhere

I was going to say nope, but with ddec using a Kusala shaft I think I'm roped back in. I say you guys birdie the last hole to sneak in with 78.

It is a pretty easy Course for the most part, on the number 78

Hmmmm....I'm thinking 77. Go low fellas!!!

GO figure you challenge the New Course. Bet you miss the fairway on #1.

No - but it's close - 79!

have fun out there!

I think that a lip out makes it a tough loss at 80.

I’m guessing you guys get the course!
How can’t you right?
You guys shoot 77!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That course is tough but getable with some of the fastest greens I have ever played on. For that reason I am saying you guys are going to miss your mark and shoot 82.

80 for me

Judging by the sounds I am hearing around the villa, I think the number needs to be officially changed. Keep it better than 98 and I say we are golden.

Judging by the sounds I am hearing around the villa, I think the number needs to be officially changed. Keep it better than 98 and I say we are golden.
Dont convert to the dark side....yet

Get after it today, guys! How are the bodies/heads feeling this morning?

Almost game time! Dean, I hope you don't jinx the team and the wear any ugly Yankees stuff like that hideous tee shirt I saw in pictures.

Here we go
ff3cd2fa8a556b3a9b5552a9f01deae7.jpg

Fairway hit....

9002ac6f800c9f3bb19f405c029119fe.jpg

If you ever find yourself in Orlando, you must play the New Course at Grand Cypress. Gorgeous.
cb83deb9e2319cb53eefe8d374d6b21d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ddec on 1
eeb592ad88bfadbb17aba614d22b4747.jpg

In with bogeys on 1
+1 through 1...normal start for us

Tour pro

5f0d90ad3c4352c27ca1b111532be286.jpg

Back