2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Returning from last year.

Group name is HackersParadise
PW: experience

Last year those who wanted to put up a sleeve of balls (or something of equivalent value) to a winner take all pot. not required to enter, but you have to post in here prior to the first game if you are adding to the pool in order to win.

Ball Pot:
@mikeg_74
@Bus
@Steve2100
@amarkabove
@Dartgod
@bigbov
@AndyL0711
@djt311
@USAF Retired
@JW Smoove
@cnl390
@Deebo76
@odom730
@Nashtyone
@fuffle master
@Weezel
@Scrap22
@TWright971
@TrapGodEvan
@SleevePlz
@Joshnoble01
@Just_Hacking
@GLG20
@BigDill
@wazzubrew
@TransplantHacker
@Thrillbilly Jim
@Bjornjorg
@IceyShanks
@lambeau

Last edited:
Thanks for putting together. I would like to join. TY!

I'm in. Thanks

In and I’ll throw in a dozen golf balls to the winner

I'm always good for a donation

In and will chip in some balls.

Website doesn't like me

I might have a sleeve or two laying around. :LOL:

Returning from last year.

Group name is HackersParadise
PW: experience

Last year those who wanted to put up a sleeve of balls (or something of equivalent value) to a winner take all pot. not required to enter, but you have to post in here prior to the first game if you are adding to the pool in order to win.
Sure I’m in

I’m def in and def to donate some golf balls. @baylrballa do u want me to create a separate thread like last year or are u going to put list of ball participants in OP here?

I am in for the sleeve, btw.

I’m def in and def to donate some golf balls. @baylrballa do u want me to create a separate thread like last year or are u going to put list of ball participants in OP here?
I’ll make a list and put it in 1st post. confirm it Wednesday night

Are we doing winner take all of maybe a 1st 2nd 3rd with prizes? I'm cool either way

Any ideas why I click on submit after typing the password in and I don't get an error message, but it also doesn't add me? Just takes me back to the participant list.

Any ideas why I click on submit after typing the password in and I don't get an error message, but it also doesn't add me? Just takes me back to the participant list.
Are you logged into the website first

I know nothing, i got nothing going on. What the hell, I’m in.

Same result, no clue. Guess I'll be sitting this one out. :cry:
I was having the same issue you were. I then went to the main page and searched the group and was able to join that way.

I'm in and will donate a sleeve of balls to the winner.

Back