US Open Trophy Ceremony Bomb

If I were Webb Simpson, I would make a point for them to not arrest the guy, he was just having fun.

was that David Lee Roth?? :act-up: drunk again. (ha ha)

whoever it was, it was funny. Subwife and I were watching the ceremony and busted a gut when that guy stepped in with his bird calls

Did u see Costas' face that was priceless. I really cannot take him, they shoulda had Johnny Miller do the interview I like him a lot more.

I think that Costas is one of the most intelligent and articulate guys in the sports broadcasting business. Of course, I might be slightly biased since he's generally pretty popular among St. Louisans.

Hey...at least he had clothes on.

That guy will be on Conan this week............

I'm just glad the guy wasn't streaking as well. Could have been worse.

Is it just me? I've watched this over and over it it doesn't get old it's hilarious!

Have you watched it in slow motion yet? I've probably watched it close to 10 times at least, and it still cracks me up.

Silly Euro, didn't he get the memo that the Ryder cup is in the fall? Sheesh. That's a great hat thing he's wearing though.

On a side note, he had freaky eyes, kinda like psycho type eyes

THAT is effin hilarious, Glad that Webb kept his composure. Did u see Costas' face that was priceless. I really cannot take him, they shoulda had Johnny Miller do the interview I like him a lot more. He is prolly my fav announcer and color guy,tells it like it is and doesn,t dish the bull. That course was amazingly tough and Webb made it through,couldn,t happen to a nicer guy. Nice for Titleist too!:banana:

Wait, you like Johnny Miller? Is there an option to give negative reputation on this board? haha...just kidding, but I NEVER thought I would hear that combination of words.

How do you know he was a Euro?? He could have just been wearing the hat to mess with Euro fan's minds before the cup.

How do you know he was a Euro?? He could have just been wearing the hat to mess with Euro fan's minds before the cup.

It's the way he was squawking lol, I guess some animals sound different in europe haven't you seen family guy lol

I thought it was hilarious. people are too serious nowadays, live a little :0

If I were Webb Simpson, I would make a point for them to not arrest the guy, he was just having fun.

Definitely don't think he should be arrested, just kick him off the property and be done with it. He didn't hurt anybody, just gave lots of people a laugh. The best part was how nonchalantly the guy walked up to where they were to do it.

I loved Webb's ability to continue with his original thought then throw in the quick jab about the jail cell. Otherwise, no one was hurt, it didn't change the outcome and all-in-all was innocuous.

+1

I have yet to disagree with any post you've ever made.

c0617fan.jpg

This photo is precious. That is all.

I've watched this so many times. The timing is all just soooo perfect.

It was funny. Not nearly as inspired as the guy who yelled "nice lay-up" after Colsearts hit an 8-iron off the tee on the short par 4 at #7.

It was funny. Not nearly as inspired as the guy who yelled "nice lay-up" after Colsearts hit an 8-iron off the tee on the short par 4 at #7.

That was pretty good. Even Miller got a kick out of that.

and his wife says.....you lost another bet, didn't you?.....................

Don't be silly, we chant USA USA USA, the Euros get drunk and dress funny, and when they get drunk and dress funny they do crazy things, and when they get drunk, dress funny, and do crazy things, they get arrested. Don't get drunk, dress funny, and do crazy things. you'll get arrested

Reactions: JB
This guy was at least kind of funny.

Did anybody else see the drunk heckler at the bottom of the steps behind the first tee box when Hossler went off?

Don't be silly, we chant USA USA USA, the Euros get drunk and dress funny, and when they get drunk and dress funny they do crazy things, and when they get drunk, dress funny, and do crazy things, they get arrested. Don't get drunk, dress funny, and do crazy things. you'll get arrested

No, we get drunk and shout things like "yabba, dabba, doo" and "5 hour energy" after tee shots. I'm not sure which is more entertaining...though I'm leaning toward get drunk and dress funny.

sounds like san fransisco to me

Back