Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Had to buy a new tea cozzy for TMC

DSC_0139.jpg

LOL @ David - your like a mushroom head figure from Super Mario Bros.

Just like this Cookie 1up too

$%28KGrHqUOKkME4mZZv,%29gBOMwlruSg%21%7E%7E0_35.JPG

Just using this one for a while:

63bd4a29.jpg

I am Proud to be an American and it was the only picture on my computer that was small enough to use for the profile pic.

I live on the 4th hole of 9 hole public course that my buddies and I call the Crest so that is where my name came from.

I am Proud to be an American and it was the only picture on my computer that was small enough to use for the profile pic.

I live on the 4th hole of 9 hole public course that my buddies and I call the Crest so that is where my name came from.

That's awesome! I'm proud to be an American to! cool name too

You can use any size picture. It will reduce it automatically.

I'm proud too.
30 years with the NY Air National Guard.
LC-130, NY Air National Guard, Skier 96 leaving Camp Summit Greenland.
Here's my avatar I use on some other forums:
Skier96Summitopenup2003-1.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to always hit the big ball first!

Stop changing your avatar JN. It's confusing me.

So I have to choose between this and this, they are both screen shots from a video I made today, any thoughts?

7178815457_93d0b06330.jpg

7364057546_ed2fa8dd73.jpg

Greatest golfer of all time.

Where did you find a color inverted picture of tiger wearing a ping hat?

--
Tapatalk2

Updated mine to the coolest engagement present anyone I know has ever received.

Six4three5 stands for a six-four-three double play in baseball. I played baseball for about 18 years of my life. Played shortstop my whole life till freshman year of college I blew out my shoulder making a play in the hole. Avatar is a picture of Rickie. He's by far my favorite golfer.

New avatar cos i'm a rockstar :rockon:

Changed the avatar to a picture of my Bulldog, Tuff, wearing his Auburn jersey.

Changed the avatar to a picture of my Bulldog, Tuff, wearing his Auburn jersey.

Wow, is the world ending lol, I never though I'd see you without a war eagle haha. I'm probably to new to have seen another avatar haha

200s, because I bought a Chrysler 200 S, and to be honest, I love the thing. My avatar, Its the S stitched into the seats

Just thought the pic was funny...........

Wow, is the world ending lol, I never though I'd see you without a war eagle haha. I'm probably to new to have seen another avatar haha
Haha! Ive had a few different ones over the year I have been here, always end back up with my original one though.

Back