Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Fact. Plus he had a top 5 at the AT&T so if scratch wasnt paying too well, the PGATour was.

Edit. he came solo 2nd, purse was 6.2 mil, winning share was 1.16 mil

thats pathetic, I wasnt a fan of his but now there is no way in hell. he would probably be one that would complain about the 18% gratuity at PGA National.

guys, I was just kidding. I'm no Ryan Moore fan and I'm no Scratch fan, my avatar is a way of me making fun of them.

liar. I have seen the posters in your bathroom.

Nuh uh, we all know you are fanboy number 1. Embrace it dude, let out you inner golf tie and sweater vest.

I need a new avatar.

guys, I was just kidding. I'm no Ryan Moore fan and I'm no Scratch fan, my avatar is a way of me making fun of them.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

changed it up to some lefty lovin' at Augusta!

Lefty lovin, eh?

if I was plaing there, I would be thinking about nothing but I hope to hell I dont hit this right at that large crowd!

I'd be saying, "Move or you'll be sorry."

I have a ton of nieces and nephews and my name is Brian. Voila.

Avatar is a shot of me leaving a putt on the lip at a work tournament. It was a sudden death playoff. The next guy on our tam sank the putt. I like to think it was the read off my putt.

I have a ton of nieces and nephews and my name is Brian. Voila.

Avatar is a shot of me leaving a putt on the lip at a work tournament. It was a sudden death playoff. The next guy on our tam sank the putt. I like to think it was the read off my putt.

Good line Brian. I mean seriously good line on that putt you missed for your partner :D

CG_Fan_GC = Cleveland Golf fan Germain C. Avatar is a pic of my Scotty Cameron with my initials stamped on the face.

Last edited:
The sig is cool!

Well I got my iPhone 4 and decided to rep golf and apple...and this is what I found.

Back