Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

new avatar

I did a google image search and this pic came up. I thought it was sweet.

My avatar is from a trip to Cabo, after ordering numerous shots of "Three G's", the waitress just brought us the bottle. It was quite the trip that included crashing a wedding wearing luchador masks and many tequila bottles. The name, well, that's a story only for a selected few.

Cookie plus a hottie in a cookie monster costume - yes please!!

A little late, but I changed mine the other day. Yoccos called me Scooter. It's seemed appropriate to commemorate the occasion with a Scooter avatar. :D

Well my username is just my name, and my Avatar is Rocco Mediate because my mom grew up across the steet from him and my uncle played golf with him in their early years.

My username is just that my name. The Avatar is Poppy a 7 year old Chou Chou we got a little over a year ago from a rescue shelter. I'm teaching to find my ball in the rough and drop it in the fairway, not quite there yet.

My username is part of my name in Ojibwe with "style" added on. So, in English, it'd be Daveystyle. In Ojibwe, the sound is like bob or bobby, or more precisely, dobby. Which has a certain innuendo (sexual position). Yeah, everyone here where I live call me 'Daab', bob sound. Which is Dave in Ojibwe. David, it's Daabid. Ok, enuf with the name stuff.

The pic is me @ the hole-in-one contest in 2010 in North Bay. Freakin' had the pulls like crazy. What am I doing wrong I thought? Then it hit me! I've been using interlocking grip, when I use to use the Vardon (overlap) grip. With my last few balls, I switched to Vardon grip and balls went right at the pin. But not close enuf for a measurement. So, nowadays, I continue to use Vardon grip. L8R or baamaapii

New avatar for the man who is now leading Team Texas to fantasy land greatness. All hale CAMOLINA!!!

New avatar for the man who is now leading Team Texas to fantasy land greatness. All hale CAMOLINA!!!

Nice, was really tiring of Romo's sly interception throwing smile.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Love it Kmac, love it! He's going to take you to the promise land.

I like the new avatar. Go Cam go!

Thank you. I think this new avatar is successful, fun and full of potential. Nothing but great things to come.

Thank you. I think this new avatar is successful, fun and full of potential. Nothing but great things to come.
Thanks OEM...I was about to create a thread to take donations to remove the prior pic....although I won't make fun of Tony since Matt Sucks...I mean Schwab...gives away games too.

All these old-timey photo avatars have me lost. Good idea though. Love to see the team spirit.

and shows off your Texas Tan perfectly I might add

I refute this and a 'cease and decist' order will be coming to you via Pony Express or whatever Canada uses nowadays. My body nor genes are not in any way associated with Canada......

New avy in honour of hanks.

Back