Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I've been a KU fan since I was a freshman in high school, of course everybody else that I knew was a Mizzou fan. I always liked to stir up the pot, plus I liked Manning.

BTW, I don't like the Chiefs for the same reason, it's just not as fun liking the same teams that all my buddies like.LOL

Awww, isn't that sweet!

I need a new avatar, my Palpatine one isn't quite as Dark as I wanted it to be.

It's Harry's fault.

Spoiler
It usually is.

I picked my user name as it describes my abilities on the greens. I picked a picture of the Walrus because he has always been one of my favorite golfers and he appears to like wine which I'm pretty good at drinking.

Changed my avatar because I was using one of the default ones and at least one other person had it as well. I tried to find a cool golf one, then I typed in hacker and this one seemed like a good one. I picked the name Hacker due to the fact it was The Hackers Paradise and Hacker seemed to serve my role with the site:comp:

New Rule: whenever Harry changes his avatar & tagline, he has to explain. Okay, I get the carp and the Latin joke, but I'm still wondering about the whole Princess Bride thing.

New Rule: whenever Harry changes his avatar & tagline, he has to explain. Okay, I get the carp and the Latin joke, but I'm still wondering about the whole Princess Bride thing.

Latin?

What about the Princess Bride thing confused you?

About 20 years ago. I Googled Inigo, but that doesn't tell me why you chose it or how the tagline ties in.

Reminder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inigo_Montoya

Inigo (and that line) are awesome.

I chose the tagline because it is one of my favorite lines from the movie. Well, part of one of my favorite lines - the whole line wouldn't fit:

"Let me 'splain. No, there is too much, let me sum up."

Reminder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inigo_Montoya

Inigo (and that line) are awesome.

I chose the tagline because it is one of my favorite lines from the movie. Well, part of one of my favorite lines - the whole line wouldn't fit:

"Let me 'splain. No, there is too much, let me sum up."

It was a fun movie. I rented it for the kids, and they liked it, but I was doing something or another and didn't watch it with them. I should see it again.

The big guy is my favorite guy in the movie.

It's one of those movies (another is Impromptu, also a favorite of mine) with incredible talent in not-so-huge roles. Someone like Wallace Shawn walks onscreen, and you find yourself doing a double take.

It was a fun movie. I rented it for the kids, and they liked it, but I was doing something or another and didn't watch it with them. I should see it again.

It's an incredibly adult themed movie with adult humor, but presented in a childlike manner. Think The Little Prince or The Lorax, only funnier.

The big guy is my favorite guy in the movie.

Wrestler "Andre the Giant" (R.I.P.) Yes, he was awesome in P.B.

Let's see, my avatar is the San Jose Sharks logo and my tagline is "1st in the West" because they are leading the Western Conference in the NHL. The Sharks are my team, and it's getting close to the playoffs so I have to support my boys!

I just changed my avatar in spirit of baseball season!

I just changed my avatar in spirit of baseball season!

I was SHOCKED to see this avatar! I can't even look at it!

soxyanks.JPG

Me and Dent combined forces to come up with my new one. I'm pretty happy with it.

If anyone doesn't know, that is Samuel Jackson..

just pointing out the obvious.

I thought it was Denzel?

Spoiler
Wait...no I didn't :D

Back