UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Look at all the DART V love!

These iron shafts are no joke. Absolutely enjoyed them the last few rounds on the course. They are just so good. The stability and feel are unmatched IMO.

Look at all the DART V love!

These iron shafts are no joke. Absolutely enjoyed them the last few rounds on the course. They are just so good. The stability and feel are unmatched IMO.
I totally get why Danny recommended Dart 105 to me based on my love of Recoil 110 but I still really want to try these

I totally get why Danny recommended Dart 105 to me based on my love of Recoil 110 but I still really want to try these

When we play together you can try them for sure!

I love love love love my DART’s in the Apex CB…but these V’s the last two days have reminded me how freaking good they are in an iron that’s playing off a 44-45 degree PW.

If these deliver at SCC this week, then they might be headed to Briggs with me.

I love love love love my DART’s in the Apex CB…but these V’s the last two days have reminded me how freaking good they are in an iron that’s playing off a 44-45 degree PW.

If these deliver at SCC this week, then they might be headed to Briggs with me.

I like reading that!

anyone mess around with the 120 wedge shaft in this line?

You like the SMS pro’s too? Hahaha

I mean, can’t say I’ve used them. However, I’ve got lots of reading in saying they’re really good! 😂

Finally, got the parts situation with the club OEM fixed. Hope to have all the pieces this week and maybe my new clubs by this weekend.

The swing is coming around right before the big show. These irons shafts are lovely. Just super stable through the swing and 105 are not to heavy or not too light. Firmness is just right. They are fun to hit. I can also really control trajectory (sometimes) with these.

image4.jpegimage4.jpeg

These shafts are the total package! Great feel for me and the ball flight is perfect. If you are on the fence about trying them don't be they are impressive.

I love the feel of these shafts. I may have a question about the ball flight being a little lower than I like, but that could be post-injury rust. More testing to follow.

Back