UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

Just put a Callaway ti[p on a RED TSPX and a Blue in my 3 Wood, can't wait to get to the range tomorrow

Putting this in my Paradym Super Hybrid 2 has been a Gamechanger for me. It feels solid and I'm timing it up so much better now. I'm seeing a strong ball flight and the odd 2 way miss is gone
20240416_172417.jpg

I’m still using my LinQ Black and it’s just a solid performer. My swing has changed quite a bit. I’m always gonna be a hitter but I smoothed it out some so I look like less of an ape. The shaft still performs how I need it to perform and feels almost the same. I can only guess that the core of my swing and what makes the shaft the right fit is still there. My distance gains haven’t disappeared and I’m gaining accuracy. I’m sold on the magic.

Three solid rounds with my LIN-Q proto and Paradym X combo. I think I am most impressed with what the shaft offers when I generate a little more speed. It tightens the dispersion and seems to increase my carry. When I try to "guide it" or hit an easy swing it seems to offer less stability and has produced some weak flares to the right. I think in those situations where I need a little less I am going to grab my 3w and be better off with the results.

Friday I played a tough round with @BigDill @Nate & @echico and I missed two fairways. I even got some elevation help and broke the 300yd total distance mark which is a first for me.

Sat and Sun more of the same. I lost some off the tee but that was all me and nothing to do with the shaft. For my Sunday round I was paired with @BigMac @Junkyard and @robrandalgz , we came up to a dog leg left that had about a 240 carry. I stepped up and picked my line and let it rip. I carried it and was by far the best drive I hit all weekend. I picked my line, made the swing and it felt so good. The stability and the overall tightening of dispersion is crazy and hard to explain.

@DannyLe and UST Mamiya have a special product on their hands if or when this one comes to the masses.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day my TSPX Red 7F4 finally arrives! The sky is giving us freezing rain currently, but I'll go and hit it aomewhere for sure.

Three solid rounds with my LIN-Q proto and Paradym X combo. I think I am most impressed with what the shaft offers when I generate a little more speed. It tightens the dispersion and seems to increase my carry. When I try to "guide it" or hit an easy swing it seems to offer less stability and has produced some weak flares to the right. I think in those situations where I need a little less I am going to grab my 3w and be better off with the results.

Friday I played a tough round with @BigDill @Nate & @echico and I missed two fairways. I even got some elevation help and broke the 300yd total distance mark which is a first for me.

Sat and Sun more of the same. I lost some off the tee but that was all me and nothing to do with the shaft. For my Sunday round I was paired with @BigMac @Junkyard and @robrandalgz , we came up to a dog leg left that had about a 240 carry. I stepped up and picked my line and let it rip. I carried it and was by far the best drive I hit all weekend. I picked my line, made the swing and it felt so good. The stability and the overall tightening of dispersion is crazy and hard to explain.

@DannyLe and UST Mamiya have a special product on their hands if or when this one comes to the masses.
That proto has me thinking. I love the Black and it’s a great fit for me. But like everything else the what ifs and possibilities clang around upstairs. I’m hoping UST Mamiya releases it because I want to at least test it out.

I am SO glad i put the LinQ red in the driver, so responsive, I also have it in the AeroJet 5 wood and OPMG that this rocks, I really don't need a 3 wood with that puppy

I am SO glad i put the LinQ red in the driver, so responsive, I also have it in the AeroJet 5 wood and OPMG that this rocks, I really don't need a 3 wood with that puppy
I have a Lin-q red on the way for my driver.. hoping I see similar results in my driver!

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day my TSPX Red 7F4 finally arrives! The sky is giving us freezing rain currently, but I'll go and hit it aomewhere for sure.
Yeah, it wasn't. They built the shaft up with the wrong adapter. It has the old Cobra one and not the new one. I sent them a pretty annoyed email about how they did.

Yeah, it wasn't. They built the shaft up with the wrong adapter. It has the old Cobra one and not the new one. I sent them a pretty annoyed email about how they did.
Dang that stinks! Hope it's a quick turnaround for you.

Dang that sux, All that wait and then.......hope they fix it quickly

Tracking shows the LIN-Q Red 5f4 driver shaft will be delivered today!

Are there any differences from the standard LINQ m40x shafts and the tspx shafts besides finish?

Are there any differences from the standard LINQ m40x shafts and the tspx shafts besides finish?
I believe they are same profile but the tspx is only sold by tour dealers.

They are not the same shaft.
Different materials used

That’s exciting
I'm hoping it keeps me from ever wanting to go back to a certain pink shaft! (I think I'm finally done with it.. the difference between good and bad is so wide right now)

I'm hoping it keeps me from ever wanting to go back to a certain pink shaft! (I think I'm finally done with it.. the difference between good and bad is so wide right now)
Unless we are competing. Then please play the autoflex because i love seeing power to all fields

Unless we are competing. Then please play the autoflex because i love seeing power to all fields
We are on the same team at the Skytrak event at Victoria National!! 🤣 And I don't plan to have the Autoflex with me!! With what I'm seeing lately with it and the challenge that VN presents I don't need to make it any harder!!! That's a big reason I jumped on the LIN-Q red shaft.

I ended up going with a TSPX due to the firmer feeling it'll have that I want.
You can compare the specs of normal and TSPX. Just the different torque gives it away.

Dang that sux, All that wait and then.......hope they fix it quickly
Let's hope so! They did acknowledge that I ordered correctly. Now to fix it. And the shaft came from Sweden, so I wouldn't like to ship it back there and wait again.

Back