UST Mamiya Quantum Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been playing this shaft for a while after @DannyLe and I did some testing. It looks like it is now available through their fitters.

• Admin
Oh wow, there is an F5 version, I didn’t expect that given the profile! That’s very intriguing given the light weight.

I got to see this shaft in action first hand at the Distance Bash experience. People are going to be absolutely shocked at how stable this shaft is while being light weight. While it wasn’t the best fit for me that weekend, I can see this shaft being hugely popular with people looking to add a bit of swing speed and distance but don’t want to step down a flex because they like a stable tip.

Sounds like a great shaft to send out for testing! You know... now that it's being released. I know a few THP'ers would love to get their hands on one ;)

• Admin
Sounds like a great shaft to send out for testing! You know... now that it's being released. I know a few THP'ers would love to get their hands on one ;)

Im shocked you are asking for golf equipment 😂🤣😂🤣

That sounds like a great option for someone looking for lighter weight. The graphics are kind of cool too.

Is this meant to be the next lightweight offering like Helium or sitting between helium and LinQ line?

To me it’s just a separate line, designated for fitters.

This is what Danny has in his bag at Hammock Beach during distance bash.

Lightweight with stable tip to help with some swing speed, I could use this. Sounds like another great shaft.

This is what Danny has in his bag at Hammock Beach during distance bash.

Correct.
Its a fun shaft with a unique feel of being both soft and stable at the same time.

Correct.
Its a fun shaft with a unique feel of being both soft and stable at the same time.
Your description above makes it sound like the Attas Coool shaft...or at least the feeling I got from swinging it. The tip on the Coool always felt "loose" to me.

I'm intrigued by this offering provided the weight of this shaft doesn't come with a whippy feel (and result) from the tip.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Correct.
Interesting that he put it in his bag, as he and I were gaming the same shaft (shaft twins) for a hot minute. I'm way intrigued with this offering.

What differences have you noticed vs the helium? Since I get along so well with the helium, do you think I'd be able to slide into the quantum F5?

Interesting that he put it in his bag, as he and I were gaming the same shaft (shaft twins) for a hot minute. I'm way intrigued with this offering.

What differences have you noticed vs the helium? Since I get along so well with the helium, do you think I'd be able to slide into the quantum F5?

I went from Helium Proto F4 to Quantum F4 without missing a beat.

I went from Helium Proto F4 to Quantum F4 without missing a beat.
Very interesting... which one would you say launches higher?

Very interesting... which one would you say launches higher?

Hmmm. That is a good question. Probably Quantum, but it's really close.

Hope this doesn't take as long as the LIN-Q to come out into the world.

Should be another stellar shaft. Stiffer properities for those needing a lighter shaft.

Another shaft to help hit #USTBombs ...
I like it...

JB, how does it compare to a Diamana M+? If you know. Seems like they would be comparable to some degree.

JB, how does it compare to a Diamana M+? If you know. Seems like they would be comparable to some degree.

It is comparable. I came from the M+ briefly.
Launch was a bit higher (about 1 degree for me)

The color scheme is sick... it would look good in my custom mavrik SZ once I get the black and purple paint fill going...

Back