UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Don't tempt me. I'm a little hungover from watching the draft with my buddies last night. These are the days I usually make questionable golf purchases.
The internet golf world says
Do It Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

The Dart 105's are money! Had a great round with them today. So confident hitting shots. Really feel the clubhead thru impact, which I enjoy.

High arching missles today with these bad boys at the range. I think I've sorted out whatever swing issue I was having. Not a bit of elbow or wrist pain in the process

Any of the staffers have insight as to whether these might be stock offerings for any upcoming releases? Mizuno of particular interest 😁

I'm really glad I made the switch to the Dart 105's. I'm really starting to see some good iron shots again. At the WWC at Briggs last week I hit most shots pretty solid. Not all because I never will, but a lot of good shots. They were still really good down the stretch when the pressure amped up some as well. That was only rounds 5 & 6 with them so with more time on course I'm expecting to see even better results. They also feel so good.
My limited time with the 105’s I keep coming back to consistency. Coming from OG Recoil 95’s the 105’s offer better consistency and I find myself finding center more often. Stable yet responsive is the thought I keep coming back to.

I'm really glad I made the switch to the Dart 105's. I'm really starting to see some good iron shots again. At the WWC at Briggs last week I hit most shots pretty solid. Not all because I never will, but a lot of good shots. They were still really good down the stretch when the pressure amped up some as well. That was only rounds 5 & 6 with them so with more time on course I'm expecting to see even better results. They also feel so good.
Stoked to see this and happy they are working out for you! They are really great shafts!!

Any of the staffers have insight as to whether these might be stock offerings for any upcoming releases? Mizuno of particular interest 😁
I haven’t asked, but certainly can.

Stoked to see this and happy they are working out for you! They are really great shafts!!
Can't thank you enough buddy. I'll figure out a way to do it tho Lol

I am enjoying the Recoil Dart’s in my hybrids and I think it’s time to start looking for a set to throw into my irons.

Local fitter has my Apex 21 with the Dart 105 and he had never thought about playing graphite irons. He argued me up and down about them being to "weak" but turns out he is ordering a set of Apex Pro with..... Dart 105 F4. ;) All the way from 5 iron through 58 degree wedge

Local fitter has my Apex 21 with the Dart 105 and he had never thought about playing graphite irons. He argued me up and down about them being to "weak" but turns out he is ordering a set of Apex Pro with..... Dart 105 F4. ;) All the way from 5 iron through 58 degree wedge
I think my best shots with the 105's come on my more aggressive swings. They really hold up well, and reward, my faster swings. Glad your local fitter came around!

Am I mistaken in thinking that Dart V and Dart 75 can both be put into the Cobra King Tours? They need taper tips, correct?

In true THP style, I'm already pondering about shaft changes if I go the King Tour way.

Am I mistaken in thinking that Dart V and Dart 75 can both be put into the Cobra King Tours? They need taper tips, correct?

In true THP style, I'm already pondering about shaft changes if I go the King Tour way.
It's the only was to Morgan Cup ;)

I am enjoying the Recoil Dart’s in my hybrids and I think it’s time to start looking for a set to throw into my irons.
They're fantastic in the hybrids but you NEED them in your irons.

It’s crazy how prevalent that silly thinking is still. It seems like every year I’m telling random golfers or shoppers about how good graphite, especially UST Mamiya, graphite is.

I argued with a guy in my golf league about this once. That was a couple years ago and he plays graphite now. They all come around eventually. 🤣

Let’s have some fun!

IMG_0384.jpeg

My 5 hybrid is in the bag for tomorrow’s round w/ Recoil Dart 75 HB F4. Looking forward to the new addition.

IMG_2201.jpeg
IMG_2202.jpeg

After a sim range session last weekend, I adjusted the distances for my Apex Pros with Recoil Dart 105F4, and today I finally got to take the adjustment to the course and hit 8 of 9 GIRs on the front 9. Still loving the feel of the Darts, and now I’m stoked to really dial in the performance of this combo.

Back