UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - July 2016

I would absolutely love to get a custom fitting and reap the tons of knowledge that UST and Danny Lee can provide!! Being fit by the best will help me vastly improve my game.

callaway.jpg
XR 10.5 Project X LZ 6.0
bridgestone.jpg
J40 3+ Graphic Designs Tour AD-DI 6 S
callaway.jpg
V Series Heavenwood Mittisubishi Bassara 52 Stiff
bridgestone.jpg
4 Hybrid Project X Stiff Graphite
callaway.jpg
XR 5 Hybrid Project X Stiff Graphite
taylormade.jpg
6 -SW Speedblades Speedblade 85 Steel Stiff

I would love to be in this. After hearing all the great things about UST on all the THP outlets I really think they could help me dial in my game that much more! Getting fit by the best for the best. You can't beat it.

Driver - Graphite Design AD-DI 6S
3W - Aldila Rogue black
Hybrid - Aldila Rogue black
Irons - Nippon 1150GH tour stiff HSx1
Wedges - TT wedge flex
Putter - stock Seemore straight shaft

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What a great event. Unfortunately this one is not in the cards for me. Good luck to all who enter!

I shouldn't need to bump this, but I'm going to because this event has been, and will be, freaking epic.

Don't think about this one, just ENTER!!! UST Mamiya and THP have killed it month in and month out here! I cannot say enough about my time spent with Danny, Lindsay, and even JB lol!!!! This is a no brainer in my opinion!

I shouldn't need to bump this, but I'm going to because this event has been, and will be, freaking epic.
Of course you should bump this thread!!!

I want to be a part of this amazing adventure. Mainly because UST Mamiya & THP have been bringing the heat throughout these past events.

But also because this is one event I could definitely travel to without it interfering with my military duty. I live close enough to drive over from NM.
It would also give me a chance to visit friends and family that live in fort worth.

This would also be a first for me for many things.
I have never toured a golf equipment facility of any kind.
I have never really tested golf equipment on a monitor besides just blindly pounding balls at a golf store.
And I have never been fitted for any of my golf equipment.

In fact, I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't pick me...

Here are my Current Shafts

Driver - Ping G30 - UST Mamiya Proforce VTS 6S
FW - Callaway V series heavenwood - Mitsubishi Bassara Stiff
hybrid - Tour Edge X Rail - Graphite Design Stiff
irons - Cleveland 588 MT - UST Mamiya Action Lite 55 Stiff
wedges - TM tour preferred - KBS Tour V Wedge
putter - Odyssey Works 2 ball fang tank - Doesn't say, stock shaft

THANKS!!!

Still time to enter.

Whoo! Come on people! Get the entries in!

Guys,

This event is gamechanging.. And it literally costs nothing.

Golf, free clubs, great people, meals... It is an incredible experience.

As much as I want to enter. I just don't think I can swing this and the cobra event right now. So I'm just gonna pull my name right now.
Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys,

This event is gamechanging.. And it literally costs nothing.

Golf, free clubs, great people, meals... It is an incredible experience.
Following along the old threads I believe every word.

As much as I want to enter. I just don't think I can swing this and the cobra event right now. So I'm just gonna pull my name right now.
Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this event doesn't work for you. I'm holding my breath, crossing fingers, lighting candles, and sending good vibes to the random number generator.

If people haven't learned yet that this is a game changer after 5 non stop months of action then it's just not gonna happen.

Let's pick now JB. Can I do it??!! :D

I agree. Let's pick now while I have better odds! haha

I agree. Let's pick now while I have better odds! haha

I'll 3rd this, I so want to be a part of this event more than anything.

I know I was just there in June, but can I enter again!??! I kid, I kid... I doubt anyone is on the fence about entering for a chance at this, but if you are, do YOURSELF a favor and submit your entry details....now! Danny and Lindsay are amazing hosts, the employees of the facility are equally nice and receptive. The amount of knowledge you'll gain about shafts and your individual game are amazing. Equipment....well, who knows what will be in store for the last group....??? Again, enter now.

Shameless testimonial time: While I am only a couple of weeks removed from having the UST experience, I can attest that my custom built M2 driver with UST Platinum 7F4 shaft will be a game changer for me. Last week I played a course that I have played many times and I was 10-15 yards longer on a couple holes (by comparison to my prior R15 driver and numerous rounds played there), but more importantly I was much more consistent...tighter dispersion and no additional effort, in fact, I might be swinging easier now and just making better contact. So maybe there is a slight upgrade from a R15 to a M2, but the fitting by Danny is what I attribute the results to.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you get to join the UST alumni....perhaps we can all get together after this last opportunity is over?!

Hope to get picked, really like to get the bag filled out with UST.

Bumping this for anyone who hasn't seen this fantastic opportunity.

Not in the cards for me, but this event has been such a fun follow every month, get those entries in!

X can't make this one work, but good luck to all who enter!

I would love to be a part of this event because I have been contemplating a change to all graphite. I love to walk, and the wear and tear of steel on me has been felt this year. Getting the knowledge direct from the source would be the best way to jump into the graphite mix. Being an engineer, I would geek out on all the material and design aspects. And getting to golf with the UST Crew would be a blast!

Current shafts:
Driver: Mitsubishi diamana D+70 stiff
Fw woods: Mitsubishi Fubuki Z65 stiff
Hybrid: Fujikura Speeder 82 hybrid stiff
Irons: KBS Tour 120
Wedges: True Temper DG S300 and KBS Tour 125
Putter: True Temper steel

Just signed up for albatross. Would love to get an actual fitting after my recent lessons. I just started playing seriously enough that something fitted would actually help my confidence and game. Here's my bag!

12 degree r15 driver-Fuji speeder 57 evolution
3woodHL r15-Fujikura Speeder 67 evolution
5 wood tight lies 2-MRC KuroKage
4hy tight lies 2-MRC KuroKage
6-pw jpx 850 mizunos (1"long and 1 degree up) nspro 950gh
50-56-60 s5 wedges
cleveland 2135 8.0 putter

Just signed up for albatross. Would love to get an actual fitting after my recent lessons. I just started playing seriously enough that something fitted would actually help my confidence and game. Here's my bag!

I'm a newbie as well, was able to attend the March event, and it has drastically helped my game. Good luck!

Back