Vice golf Apperal

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
What do you all think? I think some is pretty good, some is ok, and the rest is Meh..

The shorts and paisley shirts look okay. The rest, not so much. Nothing there that tempts me even a little bit. The Alumni stuff would probably look great if I was playing rugby instead of golf.

Big fat mehburger

meh. you can buy much better stuff that looks better for cheaper.

This is terrible.

They also made the biggest mistake you can make when starting in apparel - too many SKUs.

i got one of their hats...it was/is kinda junk

Looks a lot like late 90’s early 00’s for and designs. Definitely not moving the needle for me.

That might be the worst line of golf clothing I've ever seen. What in the...

Ain’t marketing to the population of thp that’s for sure.

At least a decade or two too old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not really a fan. Especially of the V looking polo's - not the small breast V but the thick ones that go from shoulder to shoulder.

They should focus on letting you mix boxes of other color golf balls in your order of 5 dozen. A box of yellow with 4 boxes of white would be really nice.

Wow this is not a great apparel launch. I might go with some of the ridiculous Nike polos before these. One of the short designs looks like the late 90s Ryder Cup polos, which I thought were hideous

I like Vice golf balls, and I have one of their towels on my bag but these are horrible for the most part!

I actually don’t mind those windbreakers but those polos are not for me.

I actually don’t mind those windbreakers but those polos are not for me.

Same boat - windbreakers look nice. Not a fan of their polos

Nope, no interest

Back