Video Games Thread

That is a a unique series. I dabbled in it with the orignal MudRunner.Made me appreciate driving on a real road even more
I have played SnowRunner off and on for quite some time, it's a game I love and hate at the same time. Nothing like spending 30 minutes on a task, only to flip the truck and have to start over.

Expeditions is a bit different, and has a different UI and control system and items to use for recover, rock crawling, etc. It's been fun so far.

Re-Addicted to Elden Ring

Also Pre-Ordered MLB The Show 24 - It is one of those games I always get - usually play it for like half the year then quit :ROFLMAO:
Interesting additions for The Show this year.

Interesting additions for The Show this year.
Ya I see a lot of backlash - to me it’s whatever. At the end of the day this game is far from a simulation when you can have a team with Jackie Robinson, Mickey Mantle, and Ohtani.

Ya I see a lot of backlash - to me it’s whatever. At the end of the day this game is far from a simulation when you can have a team with Jackie Robinson, Mickey Mantle, and Ohtani.
The backlash is absolutely hysterical. The hills people choose to die on baffle me.

The Show has long been a fantastic game, didnt play '23, but will get '24.

The backlash is absolutely hysterical. The hills people choose to die on baffle me.

The Show has long been a fantastic game, didnt play '23, but will get '24.

Exactly - and yet when I play Ranked Seasons - half the people who have a Created Player have them look like this

1709737677846.png

Super Realistic

This old gamer finally found a solid game for my ps 5.Baldur’s Gate 3… amazing game.Something to tide me over until NCAA 25

I have gone back to the Lego Star Wars Luke Skywalker Saga lately - trying to pick up as many of the collectibles on each of the planets and then I will work through the side quests

Could keep me busy for quite some time :ROFLMAO:

Just preordered The Show 24 deluxe edition. Hopefully they fixed the Road to the show bug that wouldn't let my pitchers velocity advance.

I saw a trailer for the Fallout TV show...I very much want to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas again

I saw a trailer for the Fallout TV show...I very much want to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas again
Didn't even know this was happening. Watched the trailer, and am super pumped for this to start.

Didn't even know this was happening. Watched the trailer, and am super pumped for this to start.
I had no idea either. I hope it does well because the trailer made it look fantastic...Using the music from 3 probably helped a lot in my mind though. 3 music was PERFECT

Fallout series is my favorite every. I am both looking forward to the TV show and not looking forward to it. I just hope they do it right

Fallout series is my favorite every. I am both looking forward to the TV show and not looking forward to it. I just hope they do it right
Well, I've seen one (live action) video game show be done right that I can think of. And one just be butchered. My favorite series is the one that is getting butchered. So I'm hoping for the best for you dude. Based on the trailer though, I think it has a solid chance! Having Todd Howard be an EP should help

@Jman know what today is?

Steamdeck day! Out for delivery!

two of my favorite games ever.

Yeah buddy! I need to get back on mine, I went down a Pokemon on DS rabbit hole 😳
Time to waste some time! Lol.

I've been mostly working on Mega man 2 and Zelda speed runs on OG NES.

I'm not a pro gamer but I'm pretty awesome at it now

I beat Mega Man 2 in <35 mins today again. I haven't done a full timed Zelda run yet. I'm probably still well over 90 mins. That's not cutting it. But I don't know how to do some of the glitches well

Holy crap.

Steam Deck is just amazing. When I ordered it, I figured I would play it some and still use my Switch OLED.

Nope. BLOWS it away. What an awesome device. Have my Xbox account setup so Game Pass games can be played, all my Epic games, Steam games, everything in one place.

Doubt my Xbox will ever get much play anymore either.

20 hours into Baldurs Gate 3 and didn’t even scratch the surface.. It’s really not open world as they claim.You follow a set way of getting to where you want to go.They do many references to other movie franchises like LOTR/Hobbit/Harry Potter.I even ran into the 3 trolls in the woods contemplating if they will eat you like the Hobbit..And they even bring up Voldermont and Harry with his owl and scar.Even has a love triangle building with my male character and a half elf female fighter and a male bard.One wants you to tie her to a tree, the other wants to join you in your tent..- little over the top.But truly a massive RPG.But not open world by definition

Last edited:
20 hours into Baldurs Gate 3 and didn’t even scratch the surface.. It’s really not open world as they claim.You follow a set way of getting to where you want to go.They do many references to other movie franchises like LOTR/Hobbit/Harry Potter.I even ran into the 3 trolls in the woods contemplating if they will eat you like the Hobbit..And they even bring up Voldermont and Harry with his owl and scar.Even has a love triangle building with my male character and a half elf female fighter and a male bard.One wants you to tie her to a tree, the other wants to join you in your tent..- little over the top.But truly a massive RPG.But not open world by definition
I haven't played it so take this with a grain of salt, I think it's more open world in your choices which lead to different things rather than strictly exploration like we associate with most open world games.

I heard it's masterful but I still haven't even played Elden Ring or finished Cyberpunk yet.

Holy crap.

Steam Deck is just amazing. When I ordered it, I figured I would play it some and still use my Switch OLED.

Nope. BLOWS it away. What an awesome device. Have my Xbox account setup so Game Pass games can be played, all my Epic games, Steam games, everything in one place.

Doubt my Xbox will ever get much play anymore either.
It’s spectacular isn’t it?

It’s spectacular isn’t it?
Hate that I waited so long. It’s everything I like about my switch, except better on ever freaking way.

Back