Vijay Singh caught with HGH alternative

The same people that said tiger should DQ himself at the masters better be sayin this guy shouldn't be allowed to play on tour. This is crap. He cheated the game. The game built on honor and respect.

Tapa Slice

Telling a police officer that you smoked weed a week ago may not be actionable, but telling your employer is a different circumstance, with different consequences.

Telling a police officer that you smoked weed a week ago may not be actionable, but telling your employer is a different circumstance, with different consequences.

I guess it's a good thing for Vijay that he doesn't work for the PGA Tour

All BS. If you won a major the PGA will fluff the rules. This has been a bad freakin year but come on guys don't let the gray areas get in the way. Vijay and Tiger should be ashamed. Sad state of the PGA.

I always get a kick out of Tiger getting pulled into random conversations. What does Tiger have to do with Vijay and his using of this deer antler spray?

I guess it's a good thing for Vijay that he doesn't work for the PGA Tour

Granted. And yet, they have the power to restrict his playing privileges. The same way that other professional athletes may not work directly for their respective leagues, but the league can dictate policies such as drug use.

Facts:
IGF-1 was and remains a banned substance.
Deer Antler Spray contains IGF-1.
Even though there is no test for IGF-1, admission of use is regarded to be the same as a positive drug test.

WADA declaring that Deer Antler Spray is not a banned product, in spite of it containing a banned substance, is absurd. They shouldn't make statements about any specific products, only substances.

Back