Virginia golf outing

Yea, good times today. I thought about the HOD but figured it would take more time and with those donks behind us I didnt say anything. DD67 you have a silly swing man and flat pound the driver. If your ever up my way and want to play my club, let me know.

I had a great time playing with Gapwedge, VAVince, and DD67 today. Nice to meet THPer's and get to play a round. I know the next Virginia outing will be bigger and better, but we always remember it started with four. Vince, you should try playing with him as often as I do and see that drive. Somedays I just want to give up, ha ha!

Yea, good times today. I thought about the HOD but figured it would take more time and with those donks behind us I didnt say anything. DD67 you have a silly swing man and flat pound the driver. If your ever up my way and want to play my club, let me know.

Thanks Vince. It was awesome getting on the first par 5 in two and following it up with a 4 putt. Basically the same thing on the second as well, lol. My short game was terrible today. I'd love to play your club, so I will be sure to PM you at some point.

I had a great time playing with Gapwedge, VAVince, and DD67 today. Nice to meet THPer's and get to play a round. I know the next Virginia outing will be bigger and better, but we always remember it started with four. Vince, you should try playing with him as often as I do and see that drive. Somedays I just want to give up, ha ha!

You have a nice swing too, good tempo as well. Keep at it and you will be bombing away to.

Thanks Vince. It was awesome getting on the first par 5 in two and following it up with a 4 putt. Basically the same thing on the second as well, lol. My short game was terrible today. I'd love to play your club, so I will be sure to PM you at some point.

Hit me up whenever. I can't remember what hole it was but 3 of us were on the right side of the green and I chunked it and then it was like dominos just falling down. That hole sucked.

You have a nice swing too, good tempo as well. Keep at it and you will be bombing away to.

I appreciate that. Hopefully the winter won't be too awful and I can get out to the range and keep working on it. It was great meeting you today, can't wait to do it again.

man I hated missing this outing sounds like great times. Are you going to keep this thread active for the May outing? If so I'll keep it on a script to keep up for the next what's sounds like will be a bigger and better outing, right Gap?

I will keep the thread going as long as they let me (moderators permission) because we are planning a bigger and better outing for May, and this is the only way for me to start collecting more interest of fellow Virginia THP'ers and keep them up to date on the goings on.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm in for the next one!

Back