Virginia - Poplar Grove GC - May 3 - 1pm

UGHHH I wish I was closer. I absolutely adore this course. I will be following along!!

Sad Oh No GIF by Odd Creative

I want to. I'm asking the wife if I can skip out on this family trip to St Louis. If that works (it won't), I will be there.

Would love to join, but it would be unwise of me to do so.

My old home course, if I was off tomorrow would join you guys and try to get a buddy that’s still a member for a discount.

Pro there is Jacob Mast, his dad Dick Mast is there often and used to play on the PGA Tour. Good men both of them.

Anybody wanna join @93civiccpe and I?
PS- stay out the thick stuff on the right off the tee on 3 or it’s going to eat you. You can cut the corner on 6 Aim between the 2 trees on a he point where it dog legs like a field goal. 14 is definitely drivable!

Damn I wish I was going to be there tomorrow. Or that @93civiccpe would have been able to join us on Saturday (don't look at the weather @93civiccpe, you're probably better off)

Get in the car
He should. It’s a top 7 or better public course in VA. Lots of different holes there and beautiful.

Damn I wish I was going to be there tomorrow. Or that @93civiccpe would have been able to join us on Saturday (don't look at the weather @93civiccpe, you're probably better off)
My youngest daughter's birthday party is ruining my chance to see you! I really do wish I could have made that work to see you!!

Whats Up Reaction GIF

Your killing me. This is one of my favorite places to play. Would play when visiting my son in college. Also stop at Devils Backbone Brewery. Long way from Buffalo

Have a blast out there today fellas!!!

Your killing me. This is one of my favorite places to play. Would play when visiting my son in college. Also stop at Devils Backbone Brewery. Long way from Buffalo
Been working up at Wintergreen passing Devils Backbone everyday for last 2 weeks. What’s worse is I have been over around Stoney Creek and Devils Knob while working and it’s driving me nuts because all I want to do is play both lol

Been working up at Wintergreen passing Devils Backbone everyday for last 2 weeks. What’s worse is I have been over around Stoney Creek and Devils Knob while working and it’s driving me nuts because all I want to do is play both lol
I would also play Stoney Creek. In a rainstorm my driver slipped out of my hand and lodged 30-40 feet in a tree. This was on Tuckahoe 9 tee box. Never was able to retrieve it. Just one of a number of embarrassing golf moments in my career.

Have fun, boys! I thoroughly enjoyed this course when @jbb2388, @blazinden, and myself played it last year. The greens could have been in a little better shape, but the layout was fantastic and it was a beautiful property.

Just don't take the dirt road near the property that Google Maps says runs through to the main road. DON'T DO IT!!!

Banjo Deliverance GIF

Have fun, boys! I thoroughly enjoyed this course when @jbb2388, @blazinden, and myself played it last year. The greens could have been in a little better shape, but the layout was fantastic and it was a beautiful property.

Just don't take the dirt road near the property that Google Maps says runs through to the main road. DON'T DO IT!!!

Banjo Deliverance GIF
They punched the greens a week or so ago so they are going to be a little slow today.

Hmm... If I left right now....

1714742068618.png

Back