Visiting Ballyhack Golf Club

I think I am ready to go back now.

I'm just ready to go there.

I both want it to be right now and then also want it to be after a while so I can make sure I get in some lessons and practice and don't let my partner down.

Miss this place! So excited for the new guys experiencing this place next year!

Yes please

I'm definitely ready to go back.

Pictures usually don't show elevation on golf courses well.

BH looks super hilly in pictures. I feel like it still doesn't do it justice like in person.

so much elevation change here. Do you ever have a flat lie??
Even though there are some elevation changes the course is pretty much right in front of you. There are a few holes, that depending on the tee box ,a driver is not the right play.

I'm just ready to go there.

I both want it to be right now and then also want it to be after a while so I can make sure I get in some lessons and practice and don't let my partner down.
Last thing you need to be worried about. Worst case we hack it around together and have an absolutely amazing time doing it!

One day I want to experience it in person!!

Pictures usually don't show elevation on golf courses well.

BH looks super hilly in pictures. I feel like it still doesn't do it justice like in person.

so much elevation change here. Do you ever have a flat lie??

such a cool looking course!
it definitely seems like there's a lot going on with the elevation, with a lot of it off-hole impacting you more visually with the gullys and sideslopes than what you experience from shot to landing zone. is that accurate? plenty of sloped lies and definitely some approaches into elevated greens though? how much elevation are you experiencing on appoaches? more than 1 club up or down?

meet you there?

I was ready to turn around and drive back after I got home.

such a cool looking course!
it definitely seems like there's a lot going on with the elevation, with a lot of it off-hole impacting you more visually with the gullys and sideslopes than what you experience from shot to landing zone. is that accurate? plenty of sloped lies and definitely some approaches into elevated greens though? how much elevation are you experiencing on appoaches? more than 1 club up or down?

meet you there?
With all of the traveling so have coming up this year, the thought of leaving right now sounds exhausting. It also seems kind of cold

With all of the traveling so have coming up this year, the thought of leaving right now sounds exhausting. It also seems kind of cold
high there of 53* tomorrow is a lot warmer than up here!
probably less so where you're at though...

Tomorrow signups are coming to bring more THPers to Ballyhack.

Tomorrow signups are coming to bring more THPers to Ballyhack.
Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

I miss Ballyhack

Back