Visiting Victoria National

Hungry Burger GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

The Victoria National pro shop is awesome. It’s small but they pack an insane amount of stuff into it

The Victoria National pro shop is awesome. It’s small but they pack an insane amount of stuff into it
Headcovers were a bit lacking tbh. I am glad I was able to snag one of the black slowplay putter covers but they didn't have any hybrid covers and only a couple of driver covers. It was towards the end of the season though so I'm sure that had something to do with the depleted stock.

Great selection of shirts, hats, and ball markers/divot tools though!

Headcovers were a bit lacking tbh. I am glad I was able to snag one of the black slowplay putter covers but they didn't have any hybrid covers and only a couple of driver covers. It was towards the end of the season though so I'm sure that had something to do with the depleted stock.

Great selection of shirts, hats, and ball markers/divot tools though!
I was able to snag a cool putter cover. Wouldn’t mind a limited edition one. I regret not buying a hand forged ball marker

I regret not buying a hand forged ball marker
Yep, I remember seeing that one and it was very cool. I regret not buying a few things as well but that's all part of it for most of us. lol

yea, FOMO is real haha
and you gotta keep in mind losing some things. May need to buy backups

I lost my Arbor Links hoodie smh 😂🙃

yea, FOMO is real haha
I go through this all the time with the Hideaway. So much stuff I hesitated and didn't buy and now I wish I could go back.

I won't make that mistake this time. My wife might leave me, but I will have all the stuff.

Just a few more days and then arrival.
Cannot wait to play Vic again.

Just a few more days and then arrival.
Cannot wait to play Vic again.
I've started the 'Pacing Around my Office' of my pre-trip routine. Can't wait.

Any additional tips you have for us?

Any must haves or suggestions you have from the pro-shop?

Are the Dormie scents available at all of these or are they all different?

Set your budget.
Go with a plan. If its I want a polo and 1/4 zip, think $350 and go from there.
Scent at Vic is going to be similar to Dormie Club and Ballyhack.

Set your budget.
Go with a plan. If its I want a polo and 1/4 zip, think $350 and go from there.
Scent at Vic is going to be similar to Dormie Club and Ballyhack.
So if I want a hat, a polo, a 1/4 zip and a headcover - be ready to sell a kidney.

Just kidding. Appreciate the info.

I feel so incredibly lucky I'm going to get to play this as a part of the SkyTrak Experience. I could not be more pumped.
Right there with you!!

I bought one of the candles but I guess I must have forgot it in the room when packing my stuff because I couldn't find it once I got home. :( And it smelled so freaking good.

So if I want a hat, a polo, a 1/4 zip and a headcover - be ready to sell a kidney.

Just kidding. Appreciate the info.
Nah, pricing is similar to what you would find at most clubs or resorts.
My take is don't buy to buy, but if they have stuff you like, the quality is fantastic and its a trip of a lifetime to remember.

Looks like it’s in great shape already
Opening day at Vic is the 1st so you all are going to be some of the first few to play it this year. Should be prime.

I follow the head of agronomy on twitter just to nerd out on a bucket list course down the road and thought this was interesting as well:

I cannot state enough good things about Vic. Amazing golf course. Near the top of anything I have ever played

I cannot state enough good things about Vic. Amazing golf course. Near the top of anything I have ever played
the voice GIF

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back