Waffle House Bacon Flavored Beer

Thrillbilly Jim

Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Waffle House has partnered with Oconee Brewing in Greensboro, NC to produce and retail a WH Bacon & Kegs bacon infused red ale! Normally, you hit up the “Awful Waffle” at 2AM after a night of drinking, but now you can do this from the privacy of your own home!:ROFLMAO:

8F6D94F4-C33D-4C45-B0D8-D8FF5FFBE3CD.png

Amazing! I nominate this for Thread of the Year!

Nooooo thank you! 🤢

I believe the phrase your looking for is “gag me with a wooden spoon”

Until now I thought bacon was perfect, the one thing that was always good. No mas - this sound beyond horrible.

I've seen bacon vodka and bacon chocolate cake. Why not?

Yussssssss!!!!

I need this!

Paging @Smiter

Sadly I’m not your guy on this one. Said only available at the Greensboro Brewery and Georgia. I’ll check around with my reps but it don’t look promising. Still a month from release but I’m saying this’ll be a must try if I can come across any.

So lemme get this straight. You drink their beer, get drunk and hungry, then go to a Waffle House and eat.

Sleep it off but because your beer tastes like bacon, you simply must have one for breakfast.

Interesting.

Sadly I’m not your guy on this one. Said only available at the Greensboro Brewery and Georgia. I’ll check around with my reps but it don’t look promising. Still a month from release but I’m saying this’ll be a must try if I can come across any.

So lemme get this straight. You drink their beer, get drunk and hungry, then go to a Waffle House and eat.

Sleep it off but because your beer tastes like bacon, you simply must have one for breakfast.

Interesting.

LOL I thought you were my beer drinking huckleberry!

you made me really hungry for bacon now

Love bacon. Love beer. Don't love the sound of this though.

LOL I thought you were my beer drinking huckleberry!

you made me really hungry for bacon now

I could cheat and probably eventually find them on eBay or similar but that doesn’t feel right. If I can’t track em down on my own, I don’t deserve one. I did find a Saugatuck Brewery 12 asst pack of stouts. I’m having the Neoploitan Milk Stout right now.

Great beer to introduce someone to stouts with. It goes down beyond easy. I wasn’t going to dip any deeper tonight but I think I’ll try the Oatmeal Stout beside it too as I have a couple hours worth of a “project” around the house before I can hit bed anyways.

C70FEF23-8BAB-4F1B-BE57-E341A888AE27.jpeg8225BE38-8A6F-4E35-AA05-214BACE68640.jpeg4090DF07-871E-4CCD-A806-BCF0EC843556.jpeg

On a similar note, where TF has @Hamfist been?

Usually can count on him on these. I’ll send a wellness check tomorrow if I haven’t heard from him. Since were in Ohio he’s probably moved onto his Chianti and Chestnuts over an open fire season.

The GOAT Oatmeal Stout is more of a traditional bigger and bolder stout. Pretty darn good but nothing exceptional about it.

I really enjoyed that Neoplolitan though. That’s as girly of a beer as a man called “Smiter” will admit to drinking. It’s still a stout at the end of the day, which are.... stout.

I gotta say @OITW , if you get a chance for that sample 12pk of stouts, it’s well worth it. I’m about to crash having finished my “project” but having had the Neapolitan and the GOAT, one was exceptional and one was eminently drinkable.

I’ve got 6pk’s of the Neapolitan, I’m going to stock up as it’s a great beginner stout (and one I’ll enjoy in secret, lol).

I’ll have no time tomorrow night to try out the Blueberry Maple and the Coconut, but I’ll let you know by the end of the week.

So far it’s worth it for the Neapolitan alone. I dunno how they pulled it off but they damn sure did.

Sorry for derail, I thought this was the beer thread. I’ll move further thoughts there. My apologies!’

I'm not a fan of the Oconee Brewery beers, so I don't hold out much hope that this is gonna be any good.

Yes please!

I'll try anything once....

And this seems like something I'd only try once. LOL.

Back