Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Bring it on, I fired an 80 on Nicklaus today. With demo clubs. Wait I'll I get the r11 on the course.

Yoccos is going to roll over and cry.

With all due respect....

WTF does that have to do with a singles match between OEM and MarcAwesome?

Good luck with that. The TP followers are extinct. Like your avatar and signature will be Monday.

No, they're all just doing better things (like preparing for the beatdown on Team Hackers) than sitting at their computers arguing like we are....

CG just likes to throw his good scores into the middle of conversations

No, they're all just doing better things (like preparing for the beatdown on Team Hackers) than sitting at their computers arguing like we are....

Yea, that's what they're doing.

At least Gray has an excuse being clueless.

HUH?:blob::confused2::comp::deadhorse::egyptian::golf2::wtf::yin-yang::bushnell:

There are better things than being on the forum that is hosting this event? Who knew....:alien:
And why would the followers/fans be preparing? I think Ian jr is very confused again.
Could Ian Jr and Clay Cribbs be the same person? I just blew your mind.

If they still need to prepare they are in trouble already

Bulldogs, when does school start back for you?

There are better things than being on the forum that is hosting this event? Who knew....:alien:
And why would the followers/fans be preparing? I think Ian jr is very confused again.

@bolded: Probably not....LOL

Ian jr. is not confused at all. Could be an interesting conspiracy though.....Clay Cribbs/BulldogsGolf are the same. Good thinking there :D
If I had a sticker, you'd get it for that one JB!

Bring it on, I fired an 80 on Nicklaus today. With demo clubs. Wait I'll I get the r11 on the course.

Yoccos is going to roll over and cry.

Just for old times sake, I'm going to need you to post the course rating and slope on that one, so then we can decide whether to take it seriously or not. :wink:

you-just-blew-my-mind.jpg

Alternative school starts late. They actually begin by picking up trash on the side of the road 8/31.

Alternative school starts late. They actually begin by picking up trash on the side of the road 8/31.

I bet they wear tartan pants for that...hehe

Figured as much. Poor bulldogs, he's a IJP and Puttin4lovesschoolkids fan.

I wore american flag pants to school one day because a student teacher in my Regents Biology told me I wouldn't. I did. I had a friend run away down the hall because she didn't want to be seen with me...

picture posting fail. Another red X for my viewing pleasure.

More like viewing fail on your part, I see both just fine. But Im not surprised coming from a TP and puttin4tadpoles fan.

Even worse. Puttin4dribbles has two big fans.
One is so senile he probably thinks Puttin4bird is you or One-T at least how he remembers it.
And the other likes frosted tips.
I mean the poor guy already is 0 for the century once he crosses Valdosta, GA, and now he has the added pressure of a man's dying wish is to watch him win.

I wore american flag pants to school one day because a student teacher in my Regents Biology told me I wouldn't. I did. I had a friend run away down the hall because she didn't want to be seen with me...

You sure it was the pants and not the "I heart Puttin4sloppyjoes" sticker on your chest?

Back