Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Id rather just send you text messages, but thats cool too.

I like your text messages. They speak for all of Canada.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Good lord what the hell happened in here?

Yoccos don't worry bro I called a buddy over at ICE and he assured me there would no agents at reunion this weekend.

TC redneck is in your blood, you can't learn it out.

Good lord what the hell happened in here?

Yoccos don't worry bro I called a buddy over at ICE and he assured me there would no agents at reunion this weekend.

TC redneck is in your blood, you can't learn it out.

Can you make sure there wont be any Border Patrol from New Mexico there looking for him? And check on the US Customs too. I need TMex for Sunday custom shaft showdown.

Man, I haven't been talking smack in here because I figured I can't talk smack.

OG is putting an awful lot of Faith in us and so is DODO.

Chunky is torn I know it! Love these bets though. Even the match that isn't happening haha.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Are you calling doo doo a dodo?

OEM, get to the range for one more session. I need you sharp so you beat yoccos like a red headed step child.

OEM, get to the range for one more session. I need you sharp so you beat yoccos like a red headed step child.

Im good to go bro. Next time I use the clubs will be tomorrow at Grand Cypress for a little warm up round. Then after that Im going to get some practice in on the short game area. Its time to bring the Paradise PAIN!

I just got back from the sweat factory and feeling good! You guys talking about the old man here like I am not loyal. Heck dudes, I am loyal to the bone. That coin toss chose my fate so I have to go with it. Now I am a proud Paradisan Dream Team Fan. You Whackers are going to have to deal with and take your losses like a man. Get excited, get your loins gerded up and get ready for battle as the whistle is soon to blow! I get to see poor long legged Matty Crack in his short little pink skort. I am not sure I really want to see that on the driving range :bulgy-eyes:.... I will not be able to test equipment for laughing so hard :laughing:.... Oh well he paid the piper so now he will have to dance :bananadance:

There should have never been a coin toss, traitor!

There should have never been a coin toss, traitor!

True that.

Come on Bigbird & TC...... I have buddies on both teams and to tell ya truth, I hope everyone plays great this weekend. I don't want to see or hear of any embarrassing moments at all. I want to hear about pure ball striking and tight matches. Both teams playing your career best round and hitting the ball solid. Dance like nobody is watching. Hell nobody gives a squat about anybody else's game so play for yourself. Play hard, play fair, and kick some arse.

Come on Bigbird & TC...... I have buddies on both teams and to tell ya truth, I hope everyone plays great this weekend. I don't want to see or hear of any embarrassing moments at all. I want to hear about pure ball striking and tight matches. Both teams playing your career best round and hitting the ball solid. Dance like nobody is watching. Hell nobody gives a squat about anybody else's game so play for yourself. Play hard, play fair, and kick some arse.

You can't talk your way out of this one old buddy. You chose the other team. I though we were tight?

You can't talk your way out of this one old buddy. You chose the other team. I though we were tight?

Tighter than a tick on a Georgia hound :thumb:

Benedict Graybush

Benedict Graybush

We are going to find a way to put your butt on a Grayhound bus to Georgia in October :deadhorse:..

We are going to find a way to put your butt on a Grayhound bus to Georgia in October :deadhorse:..

Well, if you didn't plan that weekend around the birth of my 2nd child, I'd come down there and give you the same treatment I plan on giving your beloved paradisians. But you planned scared.

You can only trust me from here on out TC. I am pulling for the Hackers!

I need an avatar bet with a Paradise fan. Any takers?

Im good to go bro. Next time I use the clubs will be tomorrow at Grand Cypress for a little warm up round. Then after that Im going to get some practice in on the short game area. Its time to bring the Paradise PAIN!

That's what I want to hear! Yoccos...OEM is coming for you!

I'd come, but I'm scared of getting stabbed in the back :devil:

That's what I want to hear! Yoccos...OEM is coming for you!

OEM...

Yoccos is coming for you!!! Be aware of the Paridise beatdown you are going to receive...

Good luck with that Kb. Team Parasite guys are harder to find then a cowboys jersey here in philly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Don't forget the Rhino guys.

Thank for remebering me TC, I appreciate!

OEM...

Yoccos is coming for you!!! Be aware of the Paridise beatdown you are going to receive...

If TMex can handle La Migra like he does, "coat tails" should be no problem!!

Which match do you want to bet on KB?

Good luck with that Kb. Team Parasite guys are harder to find then a cowboys jersey here in philly.

Let me know if you ever need anything! :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yeah...

But you can find t-shirts that say:

"Romo is a homo" on any street corner.

Back