Wanted: Your Golf Balls

WHAAAAT!? 🤯🤯 I have two 5 gallon buckets & a den caddy FULL of golf balls in the 'Nut Cave. Time to fill out the form.

Who on earth has 1000+ balls sitting there doing nothing?!!
This guy does (y) Plus a lot more that I've hit into the woods behind my house

Still - how much are they paying for the balls? Will it be worth the time of packing them up and shipping them?

Still - how much are they paying for the balls? Will it be worth the time of packing them up and shipping them?
Im sure it depends. Fill out the form and ask would be my best suggestion.

Second Chance will buy your second hand golf balls for cash. Have too many in the garage? Find them on the course? One of those people that fills up 5 gallon buckets and then doesn't know what to do with them?

They have more details on their website here - https://www.secondchance.co.uk/sell-golf-balls-online/

If you are interested, fill out the form and they will contact you within 24 hours.

For those wondering, despite it being a UK site, they work and have facilities in the US.
Funny, Was just thinking about this. I played this course twice in past 10 days. It's in Poconos in PA. Hilly and I wanted to walk to test my endurance at this stage. Course is pretty spread out too. As walking the forced carry areas are newly brush hogged and I'd walk thru and pick up bunches of balls. By the time I got to the turn my bag was so heavy. So I took a cart each time on back. The course was near empty and the balls would just be jammed in the bag. So between these two rounds I gathered up 135 balls. And my guess is 35 of them are like brand new Pro V's. So timely seeing this. Thank You

Its less balls than people think if they are 5 gallon bucket users.
My general math says around 2 buckets would be just shy of 1000 golf balls.
Does seem less crazy and out of reach when put in those terms

WHAAAAT!? 🤯🤯 I have two 5 gallon buckets & a den caddy FULL of golf balls in the 'Nut Cave. Time to fill out the form.

Let us know how it goes! I might be able to talk the kids into parting with their stash if there was some $$ in it for them. My wife just gave 50 away to a friends husband who is starting golf and needed some cheap balls (his wife was tired of him losing hers - she played college golf).

This was my thought too. :unsure: But I do see that the US warehouse distribution is in Indiana, so it's not like you'd be shipping it overseas

I have probably close to 250 golf balls that are sitting in boxes. I hilariously "won" about 100-150 at a white elephant gift exchange and they're all old used golf balls :LOL:

Then I have a golf bag that I just throw the used ones I find on the course into that I'll never play...I wish they'd accept 100 for like $10 and I'd surely send them

Ha...I think us 5 gallon bucket users need a support group! Why in the world do I hang on to that many balls in the first place?

Really interesting. Some people in my local area could make some serious $$ if they thinned out their garage stocks of balls lol.

My wife would be trilled if I got rid of the boxes in the garage... not sure if 1000 though. I'm going to look into donating mine to some youth golf program.

Ha...I think us 5 gallon bucket users need a support group! Why in the world do I hang on to that many balls in the first place?
Because one day we’ll own lake houses and make the lake a little shallower with the golf balls we’ve hoarded over the years.

So I filled out the form last Tuesday and here we are Monday and I have not heard back. Has anyone else reached out to them?

Very cool idea but I don't have that many balls.. my wife would kill me if I did!!

Back