We are Team Paradise!

Great video and big props to DCBrad for the idea and execution! As a THP newbie, I still don't really even know what it means to support one team or what even goes into making such a decision, but I'm looking forward to finding out.
Nothing other than just sort of rooting for the team and sticking up for us when punks like Mikedean say things like we'll be able to look back on this video when they have the Morgan Cup in their possession.

We're just trying to engage the forum, get them to know us a little more and get some fans on our side more than anything.

Yes many thanks to Brad for the idea! That is who we are, a group of guys with a singular goal. Thanks for watching and supporting Team Paradise and the Morgan Cup.

Yes many thanks to Brad for the idea! That is who we are, a group of guys with a singular goal. Thanks for watching and supporting Team Paradise and the Morgan Cup.
You got that right!

Oh and our dudes hang out with Run DMC and stuff. And we have cute pets!

Thats cute you guys, you will have something to look back on and enjoy, while we will just have the Morgan Cup in our posession
You can crunch numbers all day buddy, it all adds up to team Paradise taking home the cup. But you'll always have the Biggest loser trophy

You can crunch numbers all day buddy, it all adds up to team Paradise taking home the cup. But you'll always have the Biggest loser trophy

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

Im just happy we managed tons and tons of support without having to resort to a Sally Struthers commercial

Im just happy we managed tons and tons of support without having to resort to a Sally Struthers commercial
It's true. We are the Forums Team.

Excellent job, guys.

Add Lambro to the long list of THPers who have out-kicked their coverage.

Nothing other than just sort of rooting for the team and sticking up for us when punks like Mikedean say things like we'll be able to look back on this video when they have the Morgan Cup in their possession.

We're just trying to engage the forum, get them to know us a little more and get some fans on our side more than anything.

Translated the comments above:

They are like those guys with the signs on the side of the road panhandleing for support by creating a cute video talking about themselves. But one of the team has taken too many shots to the head, two like to play out in the snow, one is in love with his puppy, one is hungover from partying too much, one like to dance by himself, and the last has no time no care to even do this video. What does that say? They don't have time for those that support their team?

Team Dotcom.. the team of the people!!

hahaha now thats funny!

It's starting to smell like "Why didn't we think of that" in here.

Hahaha Oh Freddie, that was classic.

I like it guys. I'm a fan of team videos and stuff like that. Well done.

It's starting to smell like "Why didn't we think of that" in here.

No, thats the smell of Paradise desperation

but all joking aside, nice job!

They are like those guys with the signs on the side of the road panhandleing for support by creating a cute video talking about themselves. But one of the team has taken too many shots to the head, two like to play out in the snow, one is in love with his puppy, one is hungover from partying too much, one like to dance by himself, and the last has no time no care to even do this video. What does that say? They don't have time for those that support their team?

Sounds like the teacher off of Peanuts, waaaaah wah wah waaaah wah

Sounds like the teacher off of Peanuts, waaaaah wah wah waaaah wah

yeah he confuses me too sometimes. He's like the Gary Busey of the team:alien:

War and Mikedean crack me up.

Thanks for the kind comments Ddec, you're a gentleman and a fine captain my good friend!

Nice job guys,...I like Derek and the headbuts...LOL And I bet Amol just rented that dog for the video....hehehe

Last edited:

Well I know Paradise will always have class. I don't think I'll talk any mess if you guys do something like this to get closer to the forum.

It takes a real man to dance.

Well I know Paradise will always have class. I don't think I'll talk any mess if you guys do something like this to get closer to the forum.

We wont have to, our support is by far the largest.

But keep in mind dude, im just messing sorry if feelings are hurt

Great stuff guys, almost made me sway my support.....almost.

agreed. Just like when we made the holiday video.

Back