Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hard to believe that week 10 is upon us already. Here we go headed towards that final stretch.

3-6.....so you're saying there's a chance?

I blame AP.

4 and 5. Mckinnon and lafell on bye. Might be tough to make those points up. And another week closer to gordon time

4-5 and it's time to play spoiler. Looking to move Kaep for a RB in League 1.

moved up to 3-6 and looking to run the table!! Week 10: The Return of Megatron!

6-3 but adios to Foles.

7-2 with a little breathing room. No time to let up, but good to know a loss right now isn't kicking me out of the top 4 spots. I've scored the most points in L5 & that's an accomplishment for my first 16 team league

3-6.....so you're saying there's a chance?

I blame AP.

Man AP hurt me too. I think I would have had at least 2 more wins with him. Instead 4-5.

Bright side, I scored 100 again and this time I won. 2-4 when that has happened.

Man AP hurt me too. I think I would have had at least 2 more wins with him. Instead 4-5.

Bright side, I scored 100 again and this time I won. 2-4 when that has happened.

Yeah.....it's not an excuse for a team that puts up 70 points....but when you draft your team around that RB1 and then have to go to a RB3 or 4 because they are so scarce it's awfully tough.

I got bye week'ed last week but still put in a decent showing. 7-2. Sent a trade offer to Moosejaa

5-4

Not out of it yet, and Week 9 was always going to be my worst Bye Week. Need to put a run together, but feel pretty good about my roster and depth to be able to make that happen.

6-3 but on a downhill slide until some RB's get healthy.

Yeah.....it's not an excuse for a team that puts up 70 points....but when you draft your team around that RB1 and then have to go to a RB3 or 4 because they are so scarce it's awfully tough.
Right now I am the 2nd highest scoring team in the league. He would have been huge for me. What a jerk. Here's hoping for a plea deal right

Right now I am the 2nd highest scoring team in the league. He would have been huge for me. What a jerk. Here's hoping for a plea deal right

Hahaha, I dropped his ass a few weeks back. At this point, I don't want a child abuser on my team. :angel:

I am sitting at 5-4 but it's going to be a big uphill battle to make the playoffs. Hoping I can get some guys to start stepping up and produce some numbers.

Should be a good matchup against PhillyV. He's starting Rothliesberger so he should be good for about 10. Haha

Same here. 4-5 now and I put up 120 this week with Gio Bernard out. Ingram and Lynch really showed up for me. My whole team showed up really, except Dez, and at least he got that junk TD at the end of the game to give him some points.

Gio didn't practice yesterday and they have a Thursday night game, so I have a feeling I will be without him again.

Win this week and sitting at 4-5.
Everest like climb ahead of me, but would like to see my team finish with a winning record.

Looking to make a trade in league 4. Trying to get something for Adam Vinateri

Icey: accidentally declined that last offer when I meant to accept it. Resubmitted back to you with same players.

I am hunting for a RB, but at 8-1 not sure how much help I am going to get.

I am hoping Bernard can come back this week, but not sure that is happening.

No practice for him yesterday...with a Thursday night game, his return this week is not looking good.

Had to scour the free agents last week due to players on bye week. ON an 8 game winning streak, record improving to 8-1 in league 1.

Antonio Brown is a maniac. Hope to keep up the momentum

ESPN reported this morning he was limping around and it was very noticeable. Not trying to play negative Nancy here. Just reporting what I heard in case you missed it

No practice for him yesterday...with a Thursday night game, his return this week is not looking good.
Unfortunately that is how I am leaning as well. Proceeding this week like he will not play.

I suck at FF, hands down!

Back