Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come. With 4 weeks of regular season action left, teams are fighting for that playoff spot.

112 points in a losing effort. 4-6 need a miracle especially with these running backs

On a 2 game skid to 5-5 and top it off I lost to the sanchise. Gross.

I'm feeling pretty good at 3-7.

I drafted well and my team shows up week in and week out.

Looking forward to locking up a coveted playoff spot here soon.

And I am pretty much done. Gonna need a ton of help to make the playoffs.

Having Palmer go down hurt quite a bit. We will just see how the next few weeks shake out.

And I am pretty much done. Gonna need a ton of help to make the playoffs.

Having Palmer go down hurt quite a bit. We will just see how the next few weeks shake out.

Shake it off.

Taylor knows what she's talking about.

Shake it off.

Taylor knows what she's talking about.
It should be alright, haters gonna hate.

Just need a little help is all.

4-6 and pretty much no chance left at making the playoffs. Still going to plug away and have fun with it.

I was able to pull out a win against #DevColluder last week, but my team is decimated by byes this week, and at 4-6, I can't afford to lose any more games. We'll see how it shakes out.

I hate Carolina...that's all right niw

Big win for my guys to get to 7-3. Catching a break this week as DeMarco has a bye.

Pulled to 5-5, playoffs are a pipe dream at the moment, but second in the division is not locked up by any means

I'm at 6-4 and am really glad I pulled CAR defense to lock in the win, as they finished at -6.

Surprisingly, League 2 is very close after the first place team. I'm 6-4 and in second. This is going to be a great stretch run and hopefully my spot starts pay off!

On a side note, it's funny how my current team is nothing like the team I drafted lol

Got the win and moved to 7-3. My biggest bye weeks the next two weeks, so hopefully I can keep it up.
I was able to pull out a win against #DevColluder last week, but my team is decimated by byes this week, and at 4-6, I can't afford to lose any more games. We'll see how it shakes out.

I appreciate your efforts! :D

Torrey Smith for MVP. :D

You know it!

@ddec - I like the trade offer. Just need a little more time to think it over. Will have an answer by lunch.

You know it!

@ddec - I like the trade offer. Just need a little more time to think it over. Will have an answer by lunch.

no problem. I know it's not much.

Picked up the win. Within the last 2 weeks my team has gone from 11th to 6th overall. Still work to be done, but I like the positioning of my squad, esp if he who must not be named returns.

Phillyv, I couldn't do the deal with forsett on a bye and forte my best chance of scoring points.

And done:

Send Cordarrelle Patterson, Min WR from Bench to JT
Receive Josh McCown, TB QB from JT to Bench

And done:

Send Cordarrelle Patterson, Min WR from Bench to JT
Receive Josh McCown, TB QB from JT to Bench

nice. in a pinch he got me 19 points.

I might actually roll w/ RG3 this week but I like McCown in a couple match-ups going forward. Against his former team in particular. I do think Cordarrelle could go off this week.

nice. in a pinch he got me 19 points.

See you on the field this weekend! Your team is looking fierce and projections are leaving your way. I'm hoping for more good luck this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you on the field this weekend! Your team is looking fierce and projections are leaving your way. I'm hoping for more good luck this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see you there!

Just a reminder, it is trade deadline week. So please try to respond to trades for everyone's sake.

Back