Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aaron had worn Jeans that would have been just too funny :)

Hit the dome today and my swing is still feeling and looking good.

If Aaron had worn Jeans that would have been just too funny :)

You will never see that happen. Absolutely cannot wear jeans when doing anything golf related. Would rather wear shorts :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah, can't drive out that far but I actually like that one more.

Thanks Jimmy, hated missing it. Looks like you didn't get the "wear a white shirt at the dome" memo :)

Just read the post and..............took me a minute but I got it! Boy,it sucks getting old!

Any of you guys interested in playing yahoo fantasy golf as a group PM me your email address and I will send you an invite, thanks.

i enjoy the white golf shirt day at the dome on sunday :) i was surprised , the swing was not too rusty, just becareful if you are betting against aaron, he was hitting his new drive very nice

i enjoy the white golf shirt day at the dome on sunday :) i was surprised , the swing was not too rusty, just becareful if you are betting against aaron, he was hitting his new drive very nice
Hitting"Nice"? I checked with Monroe County Sheriff's office and he needs pistol permit to use it in the county(he has to go Federal to use it outside the county)
There are only 14 States that will allow him to bring it in,if they approve him using it! One stipulation,No BlueJeans:bananadance:

Any of you guys interested in playing yahoo fantasy golf as a group PM me your email address and I will send you an invite, thanks.

Andy,I'm no good at gambling............if you think I could be of help,I'll join

Allan, not really gambling, just for fun...unless anyone wants to make a side bet to make it more interesting :)
Google "yahoo fantasy golf" and let me know if it's something you'd be interested in.

Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 LT using Tapatalk

Signed up Andy, all set to go!

I wish I lived closer to a dome. Not that the 40 minute drive is all that bad, just making be able to go during the week pretty much impossible, but I will be making the trek to the Paddock dome a few times a month these next up coming months. Just really want to get a lot of practice in during the cold months between the dome and the simulator league. I got some big goals for 2014 and I want to make sure I give myself a chance at reaching them!

Andy - count me in on the Fantasy golf. Just signed up in the "No Jeans" league. Love the league name!

Are white shirts okay? :)

I wish I lived closer to a dome. Not that the 40 minute drive is all that bad, just making be able to go during the week pretty much impossible, but I will be making the trek to the Paddock dome a few times a month these next up coming months. Just really want to get a lot of practice in during the cold months between the dome and the simulator league. I got some big goals for 2014 and I want to make sure I give myself a chance at reaching them!

There will be a couple of schedule "sick days" during the month of February so I can hit the Doug Miller Sports Dome during the week. Just need to make sure work doesn't see this thread. :)

In all seriousness, between my workouts and stretching, I want to keep swinging a couple of times each month to get ready for the spring. I am thinking I may do a quick trip in March down to NC for some "spring training".

There will be a couple of schedule "sick days" during the month of February so I can hit the Doug Miller Sports Dome during the week. Just need to make sure work doesn't see this thread. :)

In all seriousness, between my workouts and stretching, I want to keep swinging a couple of times each month to get ready for the spring. I am thinking I may do a quick trip in March down to NC for some "spring training".
Hilton Head Invitational....

I'm 7 minutes from our golf dome--that's only open Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 pm. :(

Hilton Head Invitational....

Very true.. But if I head to NC, I can play for free and since I will probably be buying a new car right around then - that might trump HH.

Of course my car must have heard me talking about replacing it. Clutch failed this morning on the way back from the gym and I am without a car for the next couple of days...

I'm 7 minutes from our golf dome--that's only open Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 pm. :(

That would absolutely kill me. Not joking. Something like that would cause me to lose sleep.

That would absolutely kill me. Not joking. Something like that would cause me to lose sleep.
Same here buddy. It's a soccer facility when I'm jonesing to hit balls.

That's what happened to the dome close to Aaron. Used to be all golf and then a local soccer legend bought it and that was the end of golf pretty much. Luckily the dome in Buffalo by Allan is completely golf.

Very true.. But if I head to NC, I can play for free and since I will probably be buying a new car right around then - that might trump HH.

Of course my car must have heard me talking about replacing it. Clutch failed this morning on the way back from the gym and I am without a car for the next couple of days...

Man when it rains it pours eh? Sorry about your luck bud.

Man when it rains it pours eh? Sorry about your luck bud.

Could have been a lot worse - like on 390 in the middle of rush hour traffic. This was on a side street about 2-3 miles from home. Garage that I bring my car to, came a towed it to their garage. Since I am doing the work with them, they are comping the tow service.

That's what happened to the dome close to Aaron. Used to be all golf and then a local soccer legend bought it and that was the end of golf pretty much. Luckily the dome in Buffalo by Allan is completely golf.

Yep.. This is the Doug Miller Sports Zone near me. Golf during the week from 9-4 and soccer just about the rest of the time. Of course I worked from home today and have off tomorrow - and I can't drive there while they are opening. If we hadn't gone to the Paddock Dome on Saturday - I would not be taking this well.

Aaron,hope it gets fixed real soon! Did everyone see the thread on the 2014 events? I'm blocking off 3 that I can attend.....Indianapolis,Ocean City and Chicago.
Been to RumPointe and it is fabulous(the seafood is going to give me gout it's so good) Chicago is such a great town and depending on flights,I might just go that route,use my points. I know we talked about Indy and carpooling would be great.Let's talk soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back