What’s the best looking SUV on the market these days?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
What’s the best looking SUV in your opinion?

I like the BMW lineup.

I really like the direction KIA is going, but I may be biased.

The Genesis SUVs look good. I like the BMWs also. We got a Volvo XC90 recently and I like the look of that as well. My wife preferred it to the X5 and the GV90. If it was my car I probably would have gotten the X5. The Genesis was probably the fanciest inside but for some reason felt really big to drive.

Genesis GV80 and it's not close.

Genesis.jpg

the new lexus rx looks great. i'm also a big fan of the audi q8.

Cadillac Escalade, Lexus GX or Toyota Sequoia in that order for me.

I do wish there was a genesis dealer closer. I’ve seen a few around and they look good.

I do wish there was a genesis dealer closer. I’ve seen a few around and they look good.
We test drove one and loved it. Too small for us, but if it was bigger we would have bought it. Checks all the boxes with looks and the inside is really nice.

Tesla Cyber Truck.

Oh yes. The GV80 3.5T is a nice drive and the interior is very rich and comfy. Could be my next ride.
Good looking and safe vehicle. Ask Tiger.

I mean with no budget you could say the Lambo SUV
605a35b5106eb50019d052d7.jpeg

I would have to go old school if there wasn't a budget
1701873913166.png

Good looking and safe vehicle. Ask Tiger.

Agree, His " first contact was with the center median, from there then crossed into the opposing lane of traffic, hit the curb, hit a tree, and there were several rollovers during that process.”, but the interior basically saved his life.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 094628.jpg

Agree, His " first contact was with the center median, from there then crossed into the opposing lane of traffic, hit the curb, hit a tree, and there were several rollovers during that process.”, but the interior basically saved his life.

View attachment 9227410
If I was the Hyundai Motor Corp I would use that photo for advertising on how safe the car is. I own a Hyundai Genesis 2012, and love it.

Back