• Total voters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Poll time internet golfers! What flex are you rocking in the big dog?

• Staff
I’m an internet golfer and play X…but I was fit to it sooooooo…..that’s ok, yeah? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This is a great topic, especially when the Off Course podcast comes out on Friday because there is a pretty big segment on flex that is fascinating.

• Staff
This is a great topic, especially when the Off Course podcast comes out on Friday because there is a pretty big segment on flex that is fascinating.
That little tease is why I thought this one might be a lot of fun!

I was fit to a S based on swing speed at the time and the abruptness of my transition.

Stiff

I play a stiff Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black shaft. My fitting showed this to be a good flex as I was fit between S and XS.

Stiff. I've swung XS and don't know how you guys do it lol

I put other. Right now it's a Miyazaki Kusala Black 61R, that is tipped 3/4 of an inch so it plays a bit stiffer.

Have always played stiff.

X for me. Swing speed has gone up. This is the case through my hybrid. Irons are stiff and still works great.

Stiff, although if there were more SR options available, I would probably try that.

Stiff. What I was fit into. I play the same CB Alta shafts but regular in my hybrids, and I don’t really notice any difference.

I am in an S and my SS is on the edge of regular. I have been fitted a few times and generally I am a bit shorter but more accurate with the stiff shaft which is my preference.

S because X scares me.
Never been fit so total guess.

I’m an internet golfer and play X…but I was fit to it sooooooo…..that’s ok, yeah? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

My latest fitting put me in to a tour x :eek:

ok, ill try it out haha

I’m swinging an XS (or 6.5) in my Project X.

Stiff. Ive experimented with regular and it just doesn't work although recently I've switched to a lighter weight stiff shaft and am happy with its performance.

R flex for me.

S for me. Something I've been fit into multiple times.

I have always proudly gamed regular flex.

Back