What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Had a bad day a few weeks back. Lost my divot tool from Dormie, then lost my Groove It Brush. I mean, how that happened I don't know but it did. Fortunately I found the divot tool, I was sick to my stomach for an hour before it turned up. A little towel or two here or there.

Never lost a club or a rangefinder or anything of value, as far as I can recall.

I think one time many, many years ago I did leave a PW behind near the 5th green and somehow it had already been turned in to the pro shop by the time I made the turn. Stopped in for a Coke and a Snickers and the guy behind the counter said, "Missing something???". I've no idea how 1) he knew it was my club and 2) somebody found it and turned it in while I was playing the 6th-9th holes.

I've lost countless ball markers, divot tools, towels (including the very nice Glove Glove caddie towels on at least three different occasions) and couple times I've lost a headcover. I also managed to lose a sweater one time at the golf course but I was pretty sure I left it behind in the locker room and not out on the course.

I buy golf pencils, plastic "green fork" divot tools and tiny little dime sized plastic ball markers for pennies, in bulk off of eBay. So I never sweat arriving home and finding only one of my two divot tools in my bag or whatever. I've got literally 100 of them in a box somewhere.

I lost 2 brand new Birdie Corn divot tools on separate occasions. Lost a Cleveland 56° wedge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I accidentally left a Bushnell Wingman speaker/GPS unit on the cart at the Plantation Golf Course in Frisco, Tx two weeks ago after a Mens Group outing , never made it from the cart barn to the club house....does that count as losing it? :unsure:

Lost my Lahinch ball marker I got while in Ireland this past summer. I think I had used it 3 or 4 times.

I accidentally left a Bushnell Wingman speaker/GPS unit on the cart at the Plantation Golf Course in Frisco, Tx two weeks ago after a Mens Group outing , never made it from the cart barn to the club house....does that count as losing it? :unsure:
i lost two bushnell rangefinders the same way and my bud lost his wingman as well on the driver side rail post of the cart.... neither one made it to lost and found

Literally all of them

I have lost 2 groove it brushes have not lost the 3rd One. Left my rangefinder in the cart got it back the next day. Lost a putter head cover and also got that back.

Lost a few GPS devices over the years.

I have lost a few minor things over the years, umbrella and lots of ball markers and some nice divot repair tools.

Told the wife I called her an accessory and she was more curious about when I lost her. I'm glad she's as ambivalent to me having to play 4 holes with a 3W now as she was in that moment. #She'sMyRock

Back