What are you buying your SO for Christmas?

got my wife a theragun mini...she has been thinking of getting something like this for a while and reading the threads and all the positive reviews i pulled the trigger. hope she likes it

I got JB some double walled latte glasses and Titans gear. I am a terrible gift giver. And yes, I already gave him everything because he gave me a few things so I figured what the hell. We aren't traditional with this stuff anyway.

So far @JB got me an awesome Apple Watch band with Arrow (our dog) on it, some thick sherpa socks, and these shower steam bomb things that I love. You put it in the corner of the shower and when the water splashes it, it releases steam and a scent (whatever scent bombs you have), it's amazing, makes for a really great showering experience. Here is the watch band.

View attachment 8978818
That watch band is amazing!

So we are starting this year with a list, we can obviously go outside this list as well but here is Edgar out looks like:
Want: New Smart Watch
Wear: Sommi Bra
Read: 2 books
Need: makeup remover
Make: making her a Christmas ornament with our little boy.

We conquered a local 14K+ foot mountain this year with a guide and most of her gifts are personalized with pix of our accomplishment.

Hanukkah. She got a new phone. Pixel 4a is surprisingly nice for a budget phone.
So, Pixel 4a doesn't do wireless charging. I asked if that mattered for her. She said no.

Now... She misses it. Would of gotten something different then.

I got JB some double walled latte glasses and Titans gear. I am a terrible gift giver. And yes, I already gave him everything because he gave me a few things so I figured what the hell. We aren't traditional with this stuff anyway.

So far @JB got me an awesome Apple Watch band with Arrow (our dog) on it, some thick sherpa socks, and these shower steam bomb things that I love. You put it in the corner of the shower and when the water splashes it, it releases steam and a scent (whatever scent bombs you have), it's amazing, makes for a really great showering experience. Here is the watch band.

View attachment 8978818
First the watch band and now the shower bombs. I didn’t know either of these things existed. I may just ask you and JB what to get my wife from now on!

First the watch band and now the shower bombs. I didn’t know either of these things existed. I may just ask you and JB what to get my wife from now on!

Ask JB, he's the one who is good at gift giving, I am terrible! I didn't know either of those things existed either.

Sheesh, looks like none of us have any idea what to get our SOs.

Glad to know I'm solidly in the majority, not the minority, on this one.

My wife is buying herself an Apple watch. She buys her big gift herself because it drives her up a wall that she knows I won't shop around for hours to save 5%.

I am going to get her a locket with a family picture. I have done it for a few years now.

So far @JB and these shower steam bomb things that I love. You put it in the corner of the shower and when the water splashes it, it releases steam and a scent (whatever scent bombs you have), it's amazing,
Never heard of them, but they’ll make great stocking stuffers. Just found out we have a lush in town that I never knew about, so I’ll be buying half a dozen or so of these.

With 10 Gran Kids.....and she and me getting our own stuff continuously.....It's all about the little ones...So we don't exchange for Christmas

Like I said earlier, most things my wife wants she just goes and gets. We don't do a lot for each other, but I did get her (and myself) iPhone 12 Pros today that sort of counts. I also got her an Echo Show 8 for the kitchen. We have been trying to decide on a new refrigerator with it built into the door, but we haven't done that yet. With this she can pull up recipes, listen to music, watch tv, view pics, video call, etc. all through Alexa. I think she will like it.

echo.jpg

Bought wifey a nice winter jacket as hers is too thin. Went with the North Face all black which matches mine. Also bought her an interlocking hearts pendant with our names and wedding anniversary. Diamond earnings with her birthstone underneath

My wife got the gift that keeps on giving 30 years ago...

Imposible to buy for..... exotic coffee beans whatever that means.... fuzzy slippers.... and some gadget she doesn’t currently own....
Some unnamed psycho (Eddy) keeps hawking Instapot as life changing, will see

Imposible to buy for..... exotic coffee beans whatever that means.... fuzzy slippers.... and some gadget she doesn’t currently own....
Some unnamed psycho (Eddy) keeps hawking Instapot as life changing, will see

Mt Comfort coffee is some of the best I’ve ever had and it isn’t spendy. We love the Peru blend but have heard the others are good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt Comfort coffee is some of the best I’ve ever had and it isn’t spendy. We love the Peru blend but have heard the others are good too.

Noted & Appreciate the insight.... I’m not a coffee drinker and my wife loves it.... whole beans just seem like additional work but hey... WTH do I know I don’t drink it.

Noted & Appreciate the insight.... I’m not a coffee drinker and my wife loves it.... whole beans just seem like additional work but hey... WTH do I know I don’t drink it.

Whole beans is definitely the way to go. Much better cup of coffee in my opinion. Worth the hassle of grinding them every day.

The wife and I don't do the gift exchange thing anymore. After 36 years of marriage we've run out of gift ideas for each other. We usually just go out somewhere nice for dinner these days. With things the way they are nowadays we'll probably just go out and bring the dinner home. The wife and I have a new member of the family for the gift giving this year. Our Grandson is 9 months old now.

Resized_20201126_124005.jpg

Back