What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has NSFW language or not...so forewarned.

Yesterday - Beatles

And now Disturbed

Etta James on vinyl while I write some reviews. Bliss.

Listening to Christmas music at work.. usually not my thing, but I'm good with it today for some reason.

JT- Mirrors, Suit & Tie, TKO.. he never fails to produce great music..

Listening to Christmas music at work.. usually not my thing, but I'm good with it today for some reason.

Me too. Of course, it's Trans-Siberian Orchestra, so it's a little different that your typical Xmas music...

#MerryShredmas

[video=youtube_share;S-cbOl96RFM]http://youtu.be/S-cbOl96RFM[/video]

Such a voice, and SUCH a catalog of music.

carlos_santana.jpg

Old school Korn

80's on Pandora. Work is a little slow right now so jamming on my Canz in my office.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My love of this band just grows more and more by the day. Right now, I think they just passed John Mayer for my #1 band of all time. I understand it's a remix that's not officially done by them, but they were the ones that uploaded it. That tells me they had a roll in the making of the remix. Holy crap I love this remix so much. Is it May yet? I can't wait to see time in concert!
[video=youtube;qW4k-JsS3n0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW4k-JsS3n0[/video]

Depeche Mode - Music for the Masses

Goes great with veggin with a drink(s), waiting to see what the last minute entries will be to get on Team Taylormade & Cobrs for the Morgan Cup

Good man! This song was fantastic live, I've gotten some flak from my friends when I said Clockwork Angels will go down as their best album since Moving Pictures.

The "Christmas Lounge" channel on SomaFM.com - niiiiice stuff to get me into the spirit while I clean and pack!

Listening to the local talk show on IHeart Radio.

Xmas eve kicking off with a bit of Physical Graffiti.

Rush baby....

Listening to my 8 year old flipping out non-stop because it's Christmas Eve....

Now jamming, Crash of Rhinos - Knots.

If you like the bands Hot Water Music and American Football, you'll like these guys, from Derby, UK.

RUSH...nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back