What Are You Listening To?

Ready player 2.

I was reminded the other day of some 90's punk bands I used to love. Kinda completely forgot about these guys.

I dig this one.

Recently saw an interview with Andy Summers and another with Stewart Copeland, 2 of the 3 members of the group the Police. I saw the same guy, Rick Beato interview Sting several months ago. Those interviews reminded me how good the Police were. I’ve been listening to their 5 albums again.

Always brightens my day......

Me being told I'm wrong about smoking meat again 🙄
Only thing wrong with my cooking is if I don’t like it. That’s my thought on these matters.

Springsteen

This morning my playlist at work is "90's Jams" and its doing it for me... small sample of what i've heard this morning:

Better Days - Citizen King
She's so High - Tal Bachman
Santa Monica - Everclear

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
This song is still a banger and the guitar solo remains one of my favorites of all time.

Been on a country kick recently. Tyler Childers' Purgatory album is spectacular.

Been listening to the solo acoustic versions of Songs You Don’t Know By Heart. Playing this one today.

Karen Carpenter reincarnated. WOW.

Karen Carpenter reincarnated. WOW.

Just wow! She is absolutely amazing, it sounds so close to the original recording, but when you listen to them side by side you can tell she didn't fake it. What a talent.

I've been stuck on the Lofi Girl YT channel lately, great background music if you're just chilling or reading or whatever.

Back