What are you reading?

Storage wars

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Stu-Ungar.jpg

Just finished the Jaycee Dugard memoir. Sad and bizarre story. I recommend it highly.

Just put in my pre-order for Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 on Amazon.

ref=dp_image_0

Can't wait!

Trout Masters---- by Jerald Horst

A book about speckled trout fishing throughout the Gulf South... Which fishing is a passion of mine...

511ZcXRMjdL__BO2204203200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-clickTopRight35-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Very interesting stuff.

A Dance With Dragons

Last man standing

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Island by Thomas Perry...great book that I would recommend to anyone.

Oh...and my textbooks...which I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Re-reading "Watchmen". I love this book.

Bulldog, is it "How to Read Literature like a Professor"? If so, I loved that book!

Re-reading "Watchmen". I love this book.

Bulldog, is it "How to Read Literature like a Professor"? If so, I loved that book!

Yes it is, and JR, You are a sick sick man. I want to throw it on a bonfire every chapter! AUGH!

A book I'd like to read for my own pleasure is "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins...

I'm reading "Greatest Show on Earth" on my Sony Reader. Great read. Everyone always talks about evolution as a fact, but it's great reading all the independent lines of evidence. I've taken many biology and other science courses in University and Dawkins has a point that it's just assumed evolution is true; rarely is the proof elaborated upon. And for being the world's leading atheist he does a great job of not going out of his way to insult religious people, in the hopes they might actually read it.

A book I'd like to read for my own pleasure is "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins...

I've taken a Philosophy of Religion course, and his book is very similar to it. Compelling read.

Reading what I am forced to for my Summer AP Lit & Comp class, which is Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre and A manual/textbook style book called How to read literature like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster. BLARGH

I generally find the 'classics' fairly boring, but Jane Eyre is one of my favourites. It and Dracula are 2 of the classics that I think deserve the title.

Broken Angels by Richard Morgan. The guy can combine science fiction and the hard boiled detective genre. Good stuff.

Kevin

Kevin

Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman, by Jon Krakauer

This thread :rofl:

Reading the game of thrones series right now, on the newest book (book 5). So fare one of the best series I have ever read!

Back