What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather set my hair on fire than read Jane Austin. Seriously. Flames all over my head. Though I did it for a semester many moons ago. I believe that class had some Charlotte and Emily thrown in to really make it exciting.

Kevin

You were so psychologically damaged you can't even spell her last name!

Charlotte (Bronte, not Austen) was great. Emily never did anything for me.

But c'mon, Persuasion is lovely. Older, wiser heroine--lost love reappears and comes through. What every post-pubescent woman dreams about.

You were so psychologically damaged you can't even spell her last name!

Charlotte (Bronte, not Austen) was great. Emily never did anything for me.

But c'mon, Persuasion is lovely. Older, wiser heroine--lost love reappears and comes through. What every post-pubescent woman dreams about.

I was traumatized! LOL. IIRC I had to write three papers for that class. I didn't write the third and the grade went in as incomplete. I finally wrote it one day before the grade turned to an F. Ended up with a B. I do not remember reading Persuasion. I took quite a few lit classes in my long and not so illustrious academic career. My favorites being a southern novel class, and an American Humor class. A J.D. Salinger/John Updike class was also really good. The most painful being the Austen/Bronte class and Post Modern lit. The latter made me feel quite stupid.

Kevin

NBA

NO @ DAL

1st quarter NO 24 DAL 29.

Closing olympic ceremony! I can't believe its over already, that went by fast!

New Orleans-Dallas NBA game.

Spoiler
Start of second quarter, Dallas up, 35-24.

The Marriage Ref looks and sounds fake.

Agreed. I thought they were selling it as real people. Oh well.

Squidbillies

Rules of Engagement starts up again tonight. we'll also be watching Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory.

Ax Men

Rules of Engagement starts up again tonight. we'll also be watching Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory.

We just saw Carrie Underwood guest starring on How I met Your Mother! The little piggy, too too cute :)

being john daley extras ondemand

a report on CNN that NASA discovered 1.3 TRILLION tons of ice in craters on the moon that had previously been hidden in shadows along its North Pole. Fascinating!

CMT Music Videos!

Idol top 10 females in an hour. Still amazes me they need two hours for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back